Artifacts and weapon enchant illusions

Heya fellow heroes.

I wonder why it is not possible to apply weapon enchant visuals to our artifacts, and I wonder why there is no community outrage about it.

How do you feel about this topic?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Most artifact looks are already crowded with visual effects, so limiting illusions for them isn't hurting anyone.

As long as you can add an illusion to another model you choose to transmogrify into, you aren't really losing anything. If you can't do that, then I'd see some more reasons for concern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    and I wonder why there is no community outrage about it.
    Because anyone who thinks it's appropriate to incite a "community outrage" over being unable to put a cosmetic illusion on an already garish weapon is not worth listening to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Because anyone who thinks it's appropriate to incite a "community outrage" over being unable to put a cosmetic illusion on an already garish weapon is not worth listening to.
    Bah! Its easy for you to judge, when you don't lose literally 50% damage as a rogue by simply not having a Mongoose illusion on

But if serious, I feel kinda disappointed. And I do remember Blizzard stating that while there is no weapon enchants anymore, we will be able to use illusions on our artifacts.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post

^^ This comment made my day. Thank you sir!