Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Good Suramaritan

I'm working on this achievement which is to complete all of the Suramar questlines. I know that Blood and Wine, A Growing Crisis, and Statecraft are gated behind rep. I've completed everything else except A Change of Seasons. I cannot find any information on this questline. I'm wondering it'll it requires Exalted since the others are gated behind Honored and Revered

I couldn't find any information on it as well. Even wowhead doesn't have it in its database. Weird.

if you check out the trailer for patch 7.1 on the frontpage you can see they are bringing new quests to suramar, that might be the questline.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I have a question guys. I have completed Nightfallen but not Forgotten. I have completed 6 of the quest paths in Good Suramaritin.

I have also completed all the world quests in Suramar.

I'm only 3550/6000 for Friendly --> Honoured. My Human friend has done less than me done and is already Honoured. Humans only get 10% more rep. I don't understand whats going on.

Have I had a bug of some sort? Am I not receiving the rep I'm supposed to? Half those secondary storylines didn't even give rep. What am I supposed to do for rep? I'm literally gated behind this Suramar rep for ALL my progression.
    Do all the story chains, unlock all of the ley points and as many of the portals you can. World quests in suramar also reward rep so try to do all of them. Side quests in suramar also open up extra world quest options so make sure you do them as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss only three more quests for that achievement and for all i know.

Statecraft is an quest which unlock for you Arcway and Court Of Stars dungeons, but requirers 4000/12000 honored rep.

A growing crisis requirers 7000/21000 revered rep.

So farming rep for Nightfallen right now is bad, unless there is world quests for you in Suramar. I got today only two and got 1100 honored.

Deleted
    Is there anyway to track all quests in the zone, and I mean all not just the Good Suramaritans? This zone makes me paranoid that I missed a quest somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you tell us HOW you pushed nightfallen rep? I am literally stuck. I cannot find ANYTHING in the zone that gives me rep.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to re-iterate. I have completed EVERY sidequest and World Quest. The 4 I'm missing for Good Suramaritan are gated behind rep. I have activated ALL the leylines and am only missing 1 teleporter.

Please tell me what I have done wrong.
    I can't say what you haven't done but lets go over everything.

The main storyline (Nightfallen but not forgotten): Rewards rep for most of its quests.
    The side storyline (Good Suramaritan): Doesn't reward rep but each sidestory unlock additional world quests which reward rep, so its important to do this early.
    Leyline Bling Achivement rewards 750rep
    The Witherd Army Event (3-day reset): Rewards rep and you could do it twice the first time. (up to 425 rep)
    World Quests and the 4-World-Quest-Mission cache gives reputation.
    There are Suramar specific chests in suramar that have a chance to drop a rep item (not tracked with Handynotes) THIS MIGHT NOT BE TRUE
    and the daily quests to feed your people.

think that is all of it.
    Last edited by mmoc296e9e7e8d; 2016-09-05 at 08:46 AM.

Deleted
    I have a question guys. I have completed Nightfallen but not Forgotten. I have completed 6 of the quest paths in Good Suramaritin.

I have also completed all the world quests in Suramar.

I'm only 3550/6000 for Friendly --> Honoured. My Human friend has done less than me done and is already Honoured. Humans only get 10% more rep. I don't understand whats going on.

Have I had a bug of some sort? Am I not receiving the rep I'm supposed to? Half those secondary storylines didn't even give rep. What am I supposed to do for rep? I'm literally gated behind this Suramar rep for ALL my progression.
    I managed to get to honored yesterday. I did all the quests in Suramar (be it Nightfallen, Moon Guard or the Vrykul ones in the bay), Leyline Bling, activated all teleporters, except the one in Blood and Wine, repeated the scenario where you get rep tokens, did as many world quests as possible and also I had a Nightfallen Emissary quest once.

Maybe you missed out on the 1500 rep from the Emissary Quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to Darkmoon Faire, you may get now 10% boost for reps, so doing world quests with buff from there, is kinda easier but still painfull.

At least, if you got world quests in Suramar City, those ones gives you most rep.

I still didin't have an chance to get myself Kirin Tor Of Dalaran quest. ;/

Deleted
    I'm glad (but also sad at the time for you) that I'm not the only experiencing this... I've done more than my 2 guildies and they're well into honoured... not sure where I've gone wrong.

As I have repeated over and over in this thread.

I have completed everything you have just listed.

Everything.

I scoured wowhead and spent hours searching the zone for more but I have completed the whole zone.

I got the emmisary 1500 rep for the world quests. I've completed about 8-10 world quests for them.

All I can do now is wait 3 days for withered army training again. Then wait each day for more world quests. Shit is seriously bugged. Other people randomly are halfway through Honoured and have done half the things I have.
    You fucked up something, im fresh honored and im still missing 2 main quest, a few portals and the pylons.

Keep in mind on day one, Nightfallen was the first rep to disappear from the worlkd quest bonus. People who leveled the fastest could do 4 dailies on day 1 and get the 1500 emissary bonus. Meaning they got honored and could progress further. People who leveled on day 2 and after didn't have any nightfallen emissary quest and are now 1500 behind forever. Pretty bad design. I'm going to complete my first emissary quest today, waiting for the scenario respawn, and get honored. Before that, try all you can it was impossible if you didn't get to lvl 100 on the first day. (I play EU, I assume the quest rotation is the same for all realms and regions)

(Did all 7 available quest lines, teleporters, ley lines, NPC feeding etc, since mana crystals are a non issue)

The only thing I could see being done differently by people is those who don't know how to get the mana crystals don't spend the max for the scenario and therefore don't get the full rep.
    Last edited by vaestmannaeyjar; 2016-09-06 at 07:17 PM.

Just to cover all bases, Scroll of Forgotten Knowledge which is created by Scribes and can be used once a week has a chance to grant rep (amongst other things).

So post it in the bug report forums on the actual site instead of bitching here like it's going to get you anywhere.

Deleted
    Most main story quests do NOT give reputation. You get rep from world quest, feeding mana to the Nightfallen in your quest hub, the nightfallen emissarie quest (where you have to do 4 world quest for a faction) every 5 days and the Withered Scenario every 3 days and doing the Leyline Puzzles for the Leyline Bling achievement. This is called gated content, have patience. Also the Darkmoon Faire is up, so take a ride on the carousel for the WHEE! buff that give +10% Rep for an hour and then do the Suramar Qs that give rep.

List of Quests that give reputation with the Nightfallen.

1. Blood And Wine quest chain requires Honored standing with the Nightfallen + completed Waning Crescent storyline.
    2. Statecraft quest chain requires 8,000/12,000 Honored/Revered with the Nightfallen + completed Blood And Wine storyline.
    3. A Growing Crisis quest chain requires 7,000/12,000 Revered/Exalted with the Nightfallen + completed Statecraft storyline.
    4. A Change of Seasons quest chain is currently unknown as it required drops from the Emerald Nightmare raid, which didn't happen on beta and so far it isn't possible to do it on live as there is no way someone has the rep needed to complete A Growing Crisis and the raid hasn't been unlocked yet.

You primarily gain Nightfallen rep from:
    1. Completing some (NOT ALL!) normal quests inside Suramar zone, including the quests that unlock Leyline feeds (didn't count how much they give, but from my experience they should bring you pretty close to hitting Honored).
    2. Completing world quests in Suramar (usually about 300-400 rep + bonuses per day from my experience).
    3. Completing Nightfallen Emissary Quest (1500 rep + bonuses).
    4. Feeding Valtrois, Thalyssra and Oculeth Ancient Mana every day (150 rep + bonuses per day).
    5. Completing "Withered Army Training" scenario (anywhere up to 425 + bonuses every 3 days).
    6. Supposedly you might get Nightfallen Insignia from World Quests (250 rep) or Dalaran Emissary Quest (750 rep).

Aside from the normal quests, all those sources are repeatable.

P.S. Keep in mind that probably due to a bug, some of the World Quest DO NOT appear on your map and you might stumble into them while running around the zone. For example, a "Clear the Skies" world quest in Felsoul Hold might not appear on your map/tracker addon, but if you do to Felsoul Hold for whatever reason, the quest will automatically start and award reputation as normal.

This will help some of you
    /way Suramar 30.8, 59.1 Breaking The Lightbreaker
    /way Suramar 25.7, 30.9 Eminent Grow-main
    /way Suramar 65.8, 51.2 Jandvik's Jarl
    /way Suramar 45.8, 40.2 Tidying Tel'anor
    /way Suramar 27.8, 21.3 Moon Guard Stronghol

- - - Updated - - -

Now would anybody be able to help me please

I am currently 4975/12000 honored, which of the below should I be able to do?

Blood and Wine
    A Growing Crisis
    The Waning Crescent
    Statecraft
    A Change of Seasons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    1. Blood And Wine quest chain requires Honored standing with the Nightfallen + completed Waning Crescent storyline.
    2. Statecraft quest chain requires 8,000/12,000 Honored/Revered with the Nightfallen + completed Blood And Wine storyline.
    3. A Growing Crisis quest chain requires 7,000/12,000 Revered/Exalted with the Nightfallen + completed Statecraft storyline.
    4. A Change of Seasons quest chain is currently unknown as it required drops from the Emerald Nightmare raid, which didn't happen on beta and so far it isn't possible to do it on live as there is no way someone has the rep needed to complete A Growing Crisis and the raid hasn't been unlocked yet.

You primarily gain Nightfallen rep from:
    1. Completing some (NOT ALL!) normal quests inside Suramar zone, including the quests that unlock Leyline feeds (didn't count how much they give, but from my experience they should bring you pretty close to hitting Honored).
    2. Completing world quests in Suramar (usually about 300-400 rep + bonuses per day from my experience).
    3. Completing Nightfallen Emissary Quest (1500 rep + bonuses).
    4. Feeding Valtrois, Thalyssra and Oculeth Ancient Mana every day (150 rep + bonuses per day).
    5. Completing "Withered Army Training" scenario (anywhere up to 425 + bonuses every 3 days).
    6. Supposedly you might get Nightfallen Insignia from World Quests (250 rep) or Dalaran Emissary Quest (750 rep).

Aside from the normal quests, all those sources are repeatable.

P.S. Keep in mind that probably due to a bug, some of the World Quest DO NOT appear on your map and you might stumble into them while running around the zone. For example, a "Clear the Skies" world quest in Felsoul Hold might not appear on your map/tracker addon, but if you do to Felsoul Hold for whatever reason, the quest will automatically start and award reputation as normal.
    Don't forget, that in 26 october is in calendar legion dungeon event, so from all dungeons will be possible gain reps.

Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    Now would anybody be able to help me please

I am currently 4975/12000 honored, which of the below should I be able to do?

Blood and Wine
    A Growing Crisis
    The Waning Crescent
    Statecraft
    A Change of Seasons
    Blood and Wine (Requires Honored)
    A Waning Crescent

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Blood and Wine (Requires Honored)
    A Waning Crescent
    I am now up to the last two, I believe I am up to date as most people.. Next I need revered 7000 and then after that patch 7.1

Cheers all and again I hope the waypoints I posted above are helpful to some

Actually no. I've completed the whole zone.

Try to read the god damn thread before posting your nonsense.

There are several people on official forums with this exact same issue too. It's fucking bugged.

As I said, I have friends who have done LESS, have failed withered training multiple times. Yet are somehow already Honoured. We all levelled together. Shit is straight up bugged bullshit.

I now have to wait for World Quests, Emissary and Withered training on a 3 day lockout.

Good design Blizzard you pole smokers.
    Then what in the world are you expecting people here to do?