Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keuric View Post
    This is an awful quest. You need barding, you need Fighter Chow, and without both of these, you're done. The falls are too far to survive without rapid out of combat regen. You can't heal, because getting off your mount is instant failure. Also, note, at no time is it indicated that getting off your mount fails the quest. So if you thought you could heal, joke's on you.

I failed probably 15 times. Three of those times were at the end, because when the moose (let's be clear, it's a moose) jumped to the top of that column, I was in the wrong position and it broke the lasso. Then I started trying to figure out how I was supposed to get up there, because that's been the nature of the entire quest. I continued to be out of position trying to find where I was supposed to go to meet him at the top of the column.

There's a brief delay before the quest goes complete, maybe 3-4 seconds.

This quest is nothing more than a troll. Whoever designed it should be banned from ever using the term "gameplay" again. This isn't fun, it isn't engaging, it's a juke marathon masquerading as a puzzle quest. That would be fine if it was maybe 2-3 minutes, but it's THIRTEEN MINUTES, BEGINNING TO END. It is a waste of time, and I don't blame anyone who wants to stop leatherworking as a consequence. All this does is act as a stopper in the leatherworking jar, preventing you from continuing on to find a Suramar trainer.

None of the falls will kill you if you jump to the right spot. Particularly the waterfall - the last big jump you should land halfway down on the right and wait for him to jump down. He jumps up first so don't immediately jump down to the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Like finding a public restroom when you really need it, or getting a damn bop LW recipe. Soon enough people will want challenging cooking. Oh wait, Nomi.
    One of the Perks of working in a Hospital, there are always plenty of neatly, tidy restrooms around .

Check the Videos that have been posted here - it is not that hard afterall. Getting Fighter Chow, possibly the 2 Set Bonus of your class hall set, and the breast thingy that prevents getting dazed, and remembering the Path -> Great Success

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The waterfall was the only bad part for me but I was really bad at it; it took me probably 15 tries which is a real pain considering the run back to the top is not super short.
    Yeah that was the only part that made me rage quit a couple of times. After about try 10 i was nailing the jumps and hitting the bottom with a nice chuck of health but still the rope broke. I must have been jumping too soon then i must have been jumping down too late. Rage quit! Came back the next day and after 4-5 more attempts i did it. After that it is pretty straightforward. I lost it once when it jumps down a cliff near the basilisks and a twice when it randomly jumps up a big cliff just after that. When you stop fist pumping the air and try to get to 800 LW the real pain comes in

Quote Originally Posted by Keuric View Post
    All this does is act as a stopper in the leatherworking jar, preventing you from continuing on to find a Suramar trainer.
    Yesterday I found out that you don't actually need to do this to get to the Suramar trainer. I was stuck at the waterfall and suddenly there was a quest in Dalaran to go to Suramar. Not sure if it's a coincidence or not but I got the Dalaran quest right after getting to 815 ilvl.

Deleted
    I would like to have seen the QA guys face when the dev showed him that quest.

Guess its the same guy designed Hazel...

Agreed - terrible quest, particularly the waterfall section.