Deleted

Which is the best mouse for WOW - LEGION ?

Simple answer if ask me -

What do you play with ? Any other great choice ?
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-09-02 at 10:15 PM.

I'll stick with my Naga. More buttons.
    CPU: Intel i9-14900k | MOBO: ASUS RoG Strix Z790-F
    GPU: ASUS Strix 4070 TI Super | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR5 32GB
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TBx3 | PSU: Corsair HX 1200i Platinum | CASE: Lian Li 011 EVO
    DISPLAY: Triple 27" Monitors | ASUS Swift ROG PG2780 27" 1440p - 2x BenQ 27" IPS 1440p

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure threads created to advertise a product are against the site's rules.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Pretty sure threads created to advertise a product are against the site's rules.
    I hope so.

Seeing this. I just put in a purchase for 300 whatever the fuck these are. They sold me!!

I wish someone would make a Naga for people with adult sized hands. It's like holding a golfball. It's literally impossible for my thumb to not press 4 side buttons at once. I wanted to like it so badly but ended up returning it.

Naga will reign supreme forever.

why do you call this a review when all you do is show the specs? reported post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing with Logitech g300 for a while now. Got really tied up to it. No accidental button pushing with the thumb. Plenty of buttons, not ridiculously many though.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    why do you call this a review when all you do is show the specs? reported post.
    Just watch the full video - it has gaming settings tips and review conclusion and of course tech specs is included.

Quote Originally Posted by Strand NE View Post
    I'll stick with my Naga. More buttons.
    With a left and right handed Naga you don't even need a keyboard anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising is not allowed here. Discussion of computer hardware for any and all games is done in its own forum.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."