Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How much gold are you making lvling from 100 to 110?

What's the average gold people are making leveling from 100 to 110?

Depends on a lot of things, like professions you have etc. I think the figure from just questing and vendoring was ~8k for myself.

20-30k while DEing all the quest rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Abanik View Post
    Depends on a lot of things, like professions you have etc. I think the figure from just questing and vendoring was ~8k for myself.
    That's roughly what I made too.

I believe I made ~15k on my Death Knight through questing, farming treasure chests for Artifact Power and vendoring items.

Edit: I farmed every chest in Azsuna and Highmountain. Only the ones I came across while doing the meta achievement for Val'Sharah. Haven't done Stormheim yet.
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

Ya about 15k is what I made, just vendoring.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I made 15-20k, but I was mining a ton the whole way up, made those bracers from BS that everyone needed, and woooo boy. Made me some money. Crafting as you go is the best way to make the monies!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I made something like 15k but that was looting literally everything and being a completionist. I didn't leave a zone until I had gotten the Loremaster or whatever for it. It may have been more or less but it was around there. I started the expansion with something like 300k on my druid and I now have 320k.

Loremastering through 2 zones and an ok amount of treasures, 10-12K, didn't buy anything from the AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Hard to say. Anything between 10 and 20k.

15-20k sounds about right on my end. Maybe a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made about 15k from 100-110.
    Would have been about 40k if I sold my cloth and DE'd stuff.

It does feel like they nerf'd quest gold reward.
    Selling myself out below

20k vendoring crap and 500k via professions
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple thousand, I don't remember exactly, but I came out ahead of where I started (with what I spent on profession things)

I didn't keep track since I have over 2 million gold across my characters (most around 200k per character) not including my two gbanks. I think 8k from just leveling and vendoring sounds about right though.

did loremaster of legion, also got the achieves for all the treasures. DEd all the quest rewards, but all in all, I still made 35k gold from vendor trash and quests, but that is including the time I spent farming mobs while leveling, like the ridiculous amount of seagulls found in stormheim near the water, easy 150 eggs and tons of vendor trash in two minutes. If we're also counting profession gold, made about 860k selling and trading BoE bracers and about 40k on glyphs, cooking mats and enchants.

roughly 20k.
    but i've made a killing selling ores after i hit 110.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    20-30k while DEing all the quest rewards.
    Im right around there, that is after buying the other bracers I need for the forge quest line. I might have sold a few bags on that toon too though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I made no more than 5 6k with quests exclusively. No professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I think I made around 10k with just leveling and vendoring stuff.
    About the same here. Started with 28k, wound up with about 40k.