Vanilla dungeons with a group in greens/blues

I just thought I'd throw this out there for those who care:

I've been leveling a new tank for fun only in greens and blues I find. Most dungeons are 3-4 other heirlooms but I recently ran dire maul east with a random group of all green/blue gear 1-2 levels below the enemies.

It was a ton of fun. We wiped almost instantly every time we overpulled and we had 3 total boss wipes. 5 total in the dungeon but we stuck it out because of the instant resurrection they added. Wiped once on the sacrifice boss because the DoT + melee + sacrifice on tank = death within about 5 seconds. Wiped again on the final boss twice due to simply falling behind on healing and the boss hitting very hard in wolf form.

Anyways, just some thoughts. If you want to have some old school fun, find a group of non-boa group and level only doing orange difficulty dungeons.

That doesn't mean jack all.

You will never have old school fun because the talent system is light years away from what it was during vanilla.
    Stop trying nostalgia and play the game the way it is meant to be played.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post

You will never have old school fun because the talent system is light years away from what it was during vanilla.
    why are you even mad

Thats quite the salty comment for just a guy sharing a fun experience he had with a 10 years old game.
    I play my alts with full BOA+Enchants because I want to speed up my leveling, its a "fun" way of playing the game.The game is obviously not as hard as it was before, but I miss the challenge it was at that time. (BC heroic dungeons we're IMO the hardest and most challenging HM dungeons I faced so far). The new "Back in time" (dont know the english name) dungeons provide this kind of experience and Im pleased with it, along with Mythic dungeons. (Fully gear they're a joke, but still).

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    why are you even mad
    Some people just want to watch the world ... burn

See what I did there? Current dungeons with an entire group below ilvl can be extremely challenging for new players, even some old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Thats quite the salty comment for just a guy sharing a fun experience he had with a 10 years old game.
    I play my alts with full BOA+Enchants because I want to speed up my leveling, its a "fun" way of playing the game.The game is obviously not as hard as it was before, but I miss the challenge it was at that time. (BC heroic dungeons we're IMO the hardest and most challenging HM dungeons I faced so far). The new "Back in time" (dont know the english name) dungeons provide this kind of experience and Im pleased with it, along with Mythic dungeons. (Fully gear they're a joke, but still).
    Blablabla hopless delusions blablabla hopeless delusions blablabla...

Next.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2016-09-03 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Blablabla hopless delusions blablabla hopeless delusions blablabla...

Next.
    You really have to get that vanilla out of your vagina, it's making you cranky.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2016-09-03 at 01:25 PM.

Appropriate difficulty is always important in any game, and wow is no different.

Some people want a challenge while questing and doing dungeons, and not using heirlooms is definitely one way to do it.