Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which are the best Class Halls?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11141648
    (In strawpoll because I'm linking this same poll in other places, just to get a wider opinion.)

Which ones do you like the most? Base it around not just how it looks, but also around their design, characters, ambiance, music (If you want to), followers, lore, etc etc.

Remember, you can pick multiple answers.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks can teleport into their Class hall evry 1min with class spell, and their Class hall have Dalaran portal + Pandaria portal

As for poll, monks are least played and least popular class in WOW so not many people go vote for their class hall.

Also Monk Class hall location is probably biggest, they got their own Island which is Pandaren starting area zone.

______

Rogue class hall is cozy place simmiliar to Thieves Guild from Elder Scrolls Skyrim
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-09-03 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    hard to get a good opinion on this so soon i think. most people havent even considered starting alts yet so hey probably only seen 1 class hall and maybe seen some pictures or heard some tidbits about others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't leveled enough classes to know, but I really enjoy the DK class hall quests so far, they did a very good job with the theme. The 1min teleport to and from it is great as well. Aesthetically it's fitting but re-used, so not terribly exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Druids also have a 1 min CD on their Class Hall teleport (also class spell), and they have 7 portals - Dalaran, Grizzly Hills, Feralas, Moonglade, Duskwood, Hinterlands and Mount Hyjal.

Dreamgrove is in Val'sharah.
    During WOD and also MOP druids had minor glyph called "One with Nature" that was teleporting them to random out of about 10 locations including Scholozar Basin in Nothrend,Blasted Lands,Pandaria. I would rather have this spell back instead of extra portals in class hall.

Since you can spam that spell 3-4 times for getting in right location that you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    During WOD and also MOP druids had minor glyph called "One with Nature" that was teleporting them to random out of about 10 locations including Scholozar Basin in Nothrend,Blasted Lands,Pandaria. I would rather have this spell back instead of extra portals in class hall.

Since you can spam that spell 3-4 times for getting in right location that you need.
    It's a toy now, but has a 1 min cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class halls are not really Legion thing, Death Knights had their own Class Hall with teleport since WOTLK. Druids had Moonglade,

Monks had Peak of Serenity in Pandaria also with teleport and special class quests, dummies, Monk gear/weapon vendors, food/water vendors, profession trainers.

Expect that on Moonglade you had chanse of getting ganked on pvp servers and Peak of Serenity and DK Archeus is sanctuary and you cant get ganked there.

p.s. thanks for the link

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock, druid, mage. Though I am fond of all of them.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Priest one is pretty disappointing. There's a Naaru locked away in a cupboard. Bland Outland style Draenei architecture rather than a stained-glass window, cathedral style like you might expect. Would have rather had something like Scarlet Monastery. I don't mean to gripe but it sucks considering you end up spending so much time in your class hall.

Funny thing is that i haven't seen any priest complaining about it, but the warrior outcry about their's seems never-ending.

I love the Rogue one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanaar View Post
    Priest one is pretty disappointing. There's a Naaru locked away in a cupboard. Bland Outland style Draenei architecture
    It's actually the much more impressive Draenor-style Draenei architecture. Outland-style was just the plain yellows and browns of Shattrath. Personally, I think essentially having a mini-Auchindoun is great.

...rather than a stained-glass window, cathedral style like you might expect. Would have rather had something like Scarlet Monastery.
    So basically you'd rather have had what the paladins got?

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of aesthetics, I like Netherlight Temple (Priest). It has a way of combining the visual colors and themes of all three Priest specs in a way that really works.

I also like the Maelstrom (Shaman), despite it being a place where most of us have already been. The crashing water nearby makes it feel majestic and awesome.

My favorite is the Temple of The Five Dawns (Monks)... because my monk is my main and I like that they used real estate that otherwise is only seen by pandaren characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It's actually the much more impressive Draenor-style Draenei architecture. Outland-style was just the plain yellows and browns of Shattrath. Personally, I think essentially having a mini-Auchindoun is great.

So basically you'd rather have had what the paladins got?
    I main priest, and personally, yes. I would have preferred this route. However I do still very much like the class hall we DID get. Especially the music.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Have only seen Warlock hall in person but man it's amazing. I wish it had a bit more of a necromancy feel to it and wasn't almost entirely fel-based, tho.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I'm not a big fan of the DH class hall. Not the most convenient compared to the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Have only seen Warlock hall in person but man it's amazing. I wish it had a bit more of a necromancy feel to it and wasn't almost entirely fel-based, tho.
    Warlocks don't do necromancy, that's death knights, no?
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    You wouldn't say that Warlocks have had necromantic undertones to their aesthetic for all of Warcraft ? Like half our tier sets are adorned with skulls lol
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    That's correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I like the layout of the paladin one. Rogue's looks pretty cool too. I like simple hidden bases, it's why my favourite houses in oblivion all have secret rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the DH class hall. Not the most convenient compared to the others.
    Yeah same. Its pretty bland. Black Temple or at least like a section of it would have been way cooler.