Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Do we know anything about the Shattered skin? Or is it likely coming with Nighthold?

Deleted
    Second hidden skins come in 7.2, awarded for solo play/challenges. Kinda bummed by the waiting, but it's not the end of the world.

Also, who else is excited to have yet another horse as a paladin?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    Also, who else is excited to have yet another horse as a paladin?
    NOT ME. My Priest friend laughed at me. But hey, it could be worse. We could be Mages with their flying disc of shame. LOL.

my little paladin, horses are magic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    NOT ME. My Priest friend laughed at me. But hey, it could be worse. We could be Mages with their flying disc of shame. LOL.
    I'd rather have a cool disc over another generic armored horse. Keep in mind, this is the only second flying disc in game, while we have dozen of horses already.

I wish they'd do something cooler for our mount tho. Horses are great and all, but how about a pure light construct, something that really stands out, majestic and shining. Like the Tyrael charger. Still PO'd I've missed out on that.
    Last edited by Kivross; 2016-11-05 at 01:15 PM.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

978 fishing bobbers clicked and I finally got it, woop woop!
    It wasn't just a waste of time though since I got my fishing from 1-600.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    I wish they'd do something cooler for our mount tho. Horses are great and all, but how about a pure light construct, something that really stands out, majestic and shining. Like the Tyrael charger. Still PO'd I've missed out on that.
    Sounds more like "I wish they'd given us the coolest mount, even though we have Ashbringer as a class weapon, and one of the few classes to have a class mount for years WE DESERVE BETTER"

Although this mount is a load of wank, I don't see paladins getting anything else. Pure lightning, what? Totally fits the paladin theme! Always using that lightning, Paladins! If you were to get anything else than a shitty horse it wouldn't fit your class fantasy unfortunately. All you can hope for is it having wings of light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhzeus View Post
    Although this mount is a load of wank, I don't see paladins getting anything else. Pure lightning, what? Totally fits the paladin theme! Always using that lightning, Paladins! If you were to get anything else than a shitty horse it wouldn't fit your class fantasy unfortunately. All you can hope for is it having wings of light.
    There's quite a big difference between light and lightning, when it comes to magic. The other person never mentioned lightning, just light. Which is something Paladins are indeed always using.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    There's quite a big difference between light and lightning, when it comes to magic. The other person never mentioned lightning, just light. Which is something Paladins are indeed always using.
    I admit mis reading that so my bad in that regard, how ever pure light construct would still only really be fitting to priests with their connectionn to the Naaru which are also beings of light. Paladins are armoured fighters and need a steed to carry them into the heat of battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhzeus View Post
    I admit mis reading that so my bad in that regard, how ever pure light construct would still only really be fitting to priests with their connectionn to the Naaru which are also beings of light. Paladins are armoured fighters and need a steed to carry them into the heat of battle!
    and Paladins aren't just as closely connected with the light and the Naaru as priests? Look at the Draenei and Blood Elves, they were moved to follow the light BY the Naaru. We just use the light in different ways than the priests do, whereas they are more defensive and healing, paladins, save holy, are more offensive. Then we have Lothraxion and the Army of Light led by Turalyon and Alliria, how is it such a far shot to say that we couldn't have a pure light mount when they turned a Dreadlord into a holy warrior for the light?
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Got Shade after 450 casts, I think I'm lucky.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Then we have Lothraxion and the Army of Light led by Turalyon and Alliria, how is it such a far shot to say that we couldn't have a pure light mount when they turned a Dreadlord into a holy warrior for the light?
    I think the way it works is that Nathrezim who don't want to join the legion can embrace the power of the light to become all shiny, in the same way that Draenei who don't want to follow the light can embrace the power of the legion and become all red.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I think the way it works is that Nathrezim who don't want to join the legion can embrace the power of the light to become all shiny, in the same way that Draenei who don't want to follow the light can embrace the power of the legion and become all red.
    Lothraxion was one of the nathrezim that came from their broken homeworld of Nathreza. Like his brethren, Lothraxion joined the Legion. However, he always hated his kind for their violence and sadism. For this, he was imprisoned and tortured by Balnazzar. He was eventually freed by High Exarch Turalyon, through whom he discovered the Light. Lothraxion was infused with Light energy, and sought his path to redemption through joining the Grand Army of the Light.

Taken from wow wiki, so I think he is redeemed but I see your point. It's all still kind of a mystery lol. I for one can't wait to see this Army and finally team up with Turalyon!

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Got Shade after 450 casts, I think I'm lucky.
    Yup, you are. 1500+ and nothing.

Whole questline feels like blizzard is sat bag going ''yo dawg, I heard you like rng''

Quote Originally Posted by thebiglloydtree View Post
    Yup, you are. 1500+ and nothing.

Whole questline feels like blizzard is sat bag going ''yo dawg, I heard you like rng''
    I feel for you man, I really do. I understand where they wanted to go with this questline, trying to make us "relive" the days of trying to fish up the corrupted Ashbringer, but they really should have fixed the spawn rate of the slime and increased the drop rate of that damn crystal. I think I got up to somewhere around 1660+ before I got it.

Deleted
    I think I got up to somewhere around 1660+ before I got it.
    Took me around 5700 to get it. I got sligthly frustrated in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Took me around 5700 to get it. I got sligthly frustrated in the end.
    Did you hear? Blizzard thinks the "The hidden artifact appearances were more of a mixed bag. The Ashbringer or Sheep staff were fun, some were a little more frustrating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Did you hear? Blizzard thinks the "The hidden artifact appearances were more of a mixed bag. The Ashbringer or Sheep staff were fun, some were a little more frustrating."
    They also proposed to add some bad luck protection to stuff like fishing for the Ashbringer appearance in the future. Chill.

OP Here..

So I stopped following this thread after someone said the appearance (Shattered Reckoning) was probably not in the game at the time...

I came back and find THIS... 60 pages? GEEE-ZUS..

I have my Corrupted Ashbringer though. Was like 2000 casts

Now that I also know how to the Shattered Ashbringer I will be getting that too in 7.2