Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Just a thought and idea for you guys who are waiting for the slime to spawn. Wouldn't realm jumping help with that? I'm not gonna be home until sunday, so I can't try before then.
    Server hopping should work. As long as the group you are joining has someone in the zone you are in, you will change servers. Legion changed hopping so that you don't change servers if no one is in that zone you are in. It's to stop uninvited hoppers.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Does anyone know if this can be raid tagged?

So, I have AK6, both books and the head, but when I talk to Elda it just brings up the default AK research UI. Am I missing something?

Edit: Im a dumbdumb, you HAVE TO BE IN RET SPEC, in case anyone else gets stuck and sees this.

Anyone notice anything extra with the corrupted skin? Like how the holy one has a new Divine Shield animation?

4+ hours of camping and going on...I just heard my first random whisper too, like the good ol' Corrupted Ashbringer. "In the Light, we are one" - no clue who said that, didn't sound like Tirion, and definitely was not Maraad/Yrel who used the line in WOD

10+ Year Old Account
    im 2 days away then apparently
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Can you get the guide from anywhere else BUT AV? there was a post on wowhead that mentioned stratholm ? AV que is taking hours for me ATM anddddd when i do go in no body wants to kill they wanna zerg boss so its hard to loot horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondivine View Post
    Can you get the guide from anywhere else BUT AV? there was a post on wowhead that mentioned stratholm ? AV que is taking hours for me ATM anddddd when i do go in no body wants to kill they wanna zerg boss so its hard to loot horde
    AH, i have some for sale for only 500k.

Deleted
    Hey there,

I have a question : if I looted the phylactery, talked to Timolain, whished him goodbye, started to fish and for some reasons had to disconnect from the game, if I relog do I still have the "hidden" quest active or do I have to kill the slime again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahzrael View Post
    Hey there,

I have a question : if I looted the phylactery, talked to Timolain, whished him goodbye, started to fish and for some reasons had to disconnect from the game, if I relog do I still have the "hidden" quest active or do I have to kill the slime again ?
    You still have it. I disconnected three or four times during the fishing part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    You still have it. I disconnected three or four times during the fishing part.
    Thanks for the quick reply, you saved my day !
    Back to fishing then...

Deleted
    1800 casts with no end in sight.

This slime bullshit is mad fucked up.... I hope they hotfix this or something. I understand making things grindy but theres a point where things become -too- grindy.

Well Slime and Fishing part are worst

I hope you can loot slime in raid, cus atm I am in one with 40 paladins ^^

Deleted
    This slime respawn is goddamn horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Well Slime and Fishing part are worst

I hope you can loot slime in raid, cus atm I am in one with 40 paladins ^^
    Assuming you're the same Stiven I can see on my screen, as a horde paladin on the same server who's been camping on and off since 3am last night, I kinda hope you can't.

No hard feelings

but seriously, can you all fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Athalnor View Post
    This slime respawn is goddamn horseshit.

Assuming you're the same Stiven I can see on my screen, as a horde paladin on the same server who's been camping on and off since 3am last night, I kinda hope you can't.

No hard feelings

but seriously, can you all fuck off.
    I think there is Horde Group up on Ravencrest, maybe you should join them ? :P

Can you fish up Shard of Darkness while waiting for the slime to spawn?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can you fish up Shard of Darkness while waiting for the slime to spawn?
    No, You can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    No, You can't.
    Didn't think so and now I sit and wait.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

been waiting for 12 hours now. Hoping it spawns soon.