Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ...
    I can't even get the stupid book from av -__-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I can't even get the stupid book from av -__-
    I caved in and bought it off the AH
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

I got mine over Friday Night/Saturday Morning this weekend. I bought the books off the AH soon as my alt hit the AK level. Took 703 casts and the slime was up soon as I flew to the spot. I count myself really lucky.....now if I could just learn to tank worth a flip on pally I'd be golden.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    They also proposed to add some bad luck protection to stuff like fishing for the Ashbringer appearance in the future. Chill.
    Great, what about the shitty game of "Wait around for hours on end for a mob to spawn"? I can't wait around for 20 fucking hours in one spot, I can do 50-100 casts of fishing every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    So. We've been camping the Spawnpoint with 10 People since 14th April 06:00 Am (time of the last kill). It's now 15th April 8:53 pm and so far not a single spawn of this thing

use the group finder tool.
    I was extremly lucky and got a group on the second day when I tried to get the slime

Deleted
    there is literally not a single group in the group finder tool.. And I've been looking the whole day..

Deleted
    Just took me 99 casts to get the item out of the river

7+ Year Old Account
    Musta left the window open on their computer for about a year...

Deleted
    Got the hidden skin yesterday. Can say, and I know it does not work for everyone, that the /afk trick worked for me. Stood waiting for the slime for 15 min, thought to myself "why not", pressed /afk and within 10 sec the slime was there. Got the item after 46 casts, so yeah pretty darn lucky with that one.

The hardest part was getting the nat pagle off AV - must've spend atleast 5-10 hours queuing and 6 times looting as many corpses as possible - came as a reward after winning..