Battlefield 1 open Beta

So there is a open Beta atm for Battlefield 1 ... are you people trying it out and do you like it ?

Personally i have played 4 hours or so and got some major issues mostly on the tech side granted i am not on a high end system by far :

i7 4770 3.4
    Geforce GTX970
    Win 10

I get 25-30 FPS on medium settings with rare drops down to 15FPS mind you that BF4 is running on solid 60FPS
    game crashes every 10-15 mins just CTD

is this what others are getting ? i know its Beta and servers are likely getting hammered but it is also a marketing thing where they are trying to sell us the game and even tho i really wanted BF1 to be great i am not giving them my money yet ......

Deleted
    Don't set resolution scale to 100. It's bugged and 42% equals your native desktop resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Don't set resolution scale to 100. It's bugged and 42% equals your native desktop resolution.
    That helped a ton thanks

Deleted
    Its ok, but charging full price for this is a crime, this could have EASILY been a DLC or expansion of BF4. It feels so similar. I probably would have put sometime into it if it was but i'm not going to pay £60 for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what'd be great?

Spawning with weapons in a game about shooting people.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    So there is a open Beta atm for Battlefield 1 ... are you people trying it out and do you like it ?

Personally i have played 4 hours or so and got some major issues mostly on the tech side granted i am not on a high end system by far :

i7 4770 3.4
    Geforce GTX970
    Win 10

I get 25-30 FPS on medium settings with rare drops down to 15FPS mind you that BF4 is running on solid 60FPS
    game crashes every 10-15 mins just CTD

is this what others are getting ? i know its Beta and servers are likely getting hammered but it is also a marketing thing where they are trying to sell us the game and even tho i really wanted BF1 to be great i am not giving them my money yet ......
    So what i found was to just set it to auto and not touch anything. For best results delete your folder in my documents for bf1 and it will reset your settings. I have a 1070 and my shit was going down to 20fps but after reseting everything i run between 50-60 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Its ok, but charging full price for this is a crime, this could have EASILY been a DLC or expansion of BF4. It feels so similar. I probably would have put sometime into it if it was but i'm not going to pay £60 for this.
    Have you played battlfield before?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    So what i found was to just set it to auto and not touch anything. For best results delete your folder in my documents for bf1 and it will reset your settings. I have a 1070 and my shit was going down to 20fps but after reseting everything i run between 50-60 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you played battlfield before?
    thank you this helped also

Please keep BF1 discussion to the primary thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...attlefield-One