Anyone get The Cypher of Broken Bone yet?

Spent all evening last night farming it in the Underbelly and I'm just over 19,000 sightless eyes for the mount achievement. Haven't seen it drop for me or anyone else, just want to make sure it actually drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

Farming atm, around 4 hours still no luck.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been farming since day 1. Over 100 rare kills of the rares supposedly confirmed to drop it. at 16k sightless eyes and still nothing.

Edit: beginning to think that they moved it.

Just finished the achieve... Still nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

no, but i near to achieve an ulcer thanks all the change guards playing at max 7 fps, all bodyguards bug, all sharks in textures, all assholes that must use all the time the item that 3x the health or tag the mob and then dont do dps....
    really, i stopped to play pvp in tbc thanks to the resto druid+mace stun classes and the nervous that followed. then this.

and tess that stoled the job to belmont....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm beginning to think there's some hidden requirement like having your class order campaign finished

I'll advise to stop the farm for now, a comment on wowhead said the Elemental Shaman hidden appearance is supposed to be dropped from Underbelly rares too but nobody has it.

Deleted
    Only if you finished campaign you can unlock rest of skins for your weapon. If somebody didn't do that he won't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Erialis View Post
    Only if you finished campaign you can unlock rest of skins for your weapon. If somebody didn't do that he won't get it
    What?

I got the Sub hidden artifact skin before I finished the Order Hall Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Erialis View Post
    A friend of mine got Subtlety's appearance before he was even 110.

If you don't know what you are talking about at least don't post and confuse the people.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    A friend of mine got Subtlety's appearance before he was even 110.

If you don't know what you are talking about at least don't post and confuse the people.
    To add to this, one of the hunter hidden appearances is from a Vendor for 8k gold and can be purchased before their campaign is completed as well.

Deleted
    As mentioned on wowhead, i'm farming the hell out of this skin but nothing yet

Atm I have passed +22hours of farming, killed over 150 elites and still nothing.

I'm hoping to receive some kind of answer from an admin on eu wow forum with a clear answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ayurox View Post
    As mentioned on wowhead, i'm farming the hell out of this skin but nothing yet

Atm I have passed +22hours of farming, killed over 150 elites and still nothing.

I'm hoping to receive some kind of answer from an admin on eu wow forum with a clear answer
    Is there a link to said thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spanKthis View Post
    Is there a link to said thread?
    I cant link url : look on eu wow rogue forum

no answer yet tho,

there is a guy on wowhead, that says since wednesday patch they the skin doesnt drop from underbelly anymore.
    I've looked for this info but cant find it anywhere, asked the guy also but no answer yet

Hopefully more info after dev's questions tomorrow