Deleted

Leveling alts in Legion.

Hey guys I've gotten my Monk to 110 and I've done all the major story lines in Azsuna, Val, Stormheim and Highmountains and unlocked world quests but I think I want to switch my Main now rather than down the line so I'm going to level my Shaman but I'm not a big questing lover and I'm wondering if I can skip some of the questing process and use them in between BG's/Dungeons and level that way with out having to play catch up later, thanks in advance!

I mean you could, but it'll leave your character gimped of reputations and world quests which you need to complete your gear and artifact.

If you want to do your Class campaing, you will most likely need to finish each zone anyways, for the pillars etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Ahh, sorry I didn't explain myself enough I'll still be questing primarily what I mean is do I have to worry about finishing off the story lines for each zone and if I need to re-unlock world quests for my alts or will they be available once I hit 110 because I've got the achievements on my Monk already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    If you want to do your Class campaing, you will most likely need to finish each zone anyways, for the pillars etc.
    That pretty much answers that, thanks guys

You'll need to unlock world quests again so you need to reach friendly again however you don't have to do all quests in the zone to reach friendly but you do want to do the main quest for the pillars (that should get you to friendly)
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Not gonna claim a troll thread but at this point it's a bit tiresome.

: There are no "shortcuts" in this expansion for anything on another character. Reason I say half a troll thread is that what ends up happening is a bunch of people show up to scream "not fair not fair I did it once I don't want to do it anymore"

Check in a few patches from now if you want to find any potential shortcuts implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post

: There are no "shortcuts" in this expansion for anything on another character. Reason I say half a troll thread is that what ends up happening is a bunch of people show up to scream "not fair not fair I did it once I don't want to do it anymore"

Check in a few patches from now if you want to find any potential shortcuts implemented.
    Jesus, easy there big boy

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    Ahh, sorry I didn't explain myself enough I'll still be questing primarily what I mean is do I have to worry about finishing off the story lines for each zone and if I need to re-unlock world quests for my alts or will they be available once I hit 110 because I've got the achievements on my Monk already.

- - - Updated - - -

That pretty much answers that, thanks guys
    So you just need to the main story line, no need to finish all quest chains I bet you can figure out which quests to do on wowhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

If you'd like to do world quests you need friendly with all the factions. Doing the zone quests will get you that (probably before you've completed the chains). BGs and Dungeons will (slowly) get you XP so they are not a waste but certainly not optimal for XP if that is your only priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post

To be fair, one you are friendly with eveyrone, you could easily consider your alt to be "done". Professions will begin cranking out gear and those prices should, I suspect, drop enough to allow you to equip your alt with 815 gear soon enough.