Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    And you phone interface language is Russian? Change it to English (US)
    Yeah, and I tried with English language too. My iPhone and iOS meet the requirements, and it should work but nothing works.

works nicely - will definetly speed up a bit AP farm and every mission counts especially that with each week they will bring more and more AP thx to AK

I like it. Full stack of recruits and a fist full of artifact power items and gold every time I log in, pretty sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I just sticks on the "characters" screen here and does nothing else,anyone else had this problem?

It would be nice if it didn't reset the options every time you stop the app and start it again. If I turn SFX off it doesn't mean I only want it quiet now, it means I don't want to be scared half to death when the mission complete sound plays. This is on iOS.

Love it. I hope they expand it to pet battles. I can hardly prioritize those with all the new content, but it would be awesome if I could do that on my phone during breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Yeah, and I tried with English language too. My iPhone and iOS meet the requirements, and it should work but nothing works.
    Helped me on Android

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    So, pet battles and mythic raiding. Which is the side game? Either? More people do pet battles. I say this only to point out that what you consider a side game is subjective. And since I suspect more people will spend time checking out world quests is that a side game too? And while you dislike missions isn't it better in that case to take care of them this way than spending any login time with them (presuming you need to do missions at all after the first few)?

The people coding the IOS/Android apps are not likely the same people coding the game so I'm not sure I see a problem. But by all means, don't use the app.

Pet battles and people that do them should be purged Like its 1998 in strathholme. If mythic raiding wasn't in the game, the game would most likely not exist.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-09-07 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    pet battles and people that do them should be purged like its 1998 in strathholme. If mythic raiding wasn't in the game, the game would most likely not exist.
    Please go fuck yourself. It's a myth that a game somehow require hardcore raiders to survive. Especially obnoxious assholes like yourself. John Oliver would agree.

infraction
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-07 at 06:56 PM.

the EU app wont let you chose US, but all the rest of the world works nicely

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Pet battles and people that do them should be purged Like its 1998 in strathholme. If mythic raiding wasn't in the game, the game would most likely not exist.
    The game would easily exist without mythic raiders and they represent less than 1% of the game base. You should learn how to think beyond your own existence as you are ultimately insignifigant.

I don't pet battle but I sure do enjoy people buying them from me so I can support my raiding needs.

Then again I am not an arrogant narcissist who thinks they have to police what other people do to make myself feel like I am important. I don't give two fucks what other people do or have so long as me and my friends/guild are able to enjoy ourselves.

Seriously, step away from the mirror.

App works great on wifi, not so much on cell service. Even with full bars and "LTE" it's not connecting. However when I'm at home on wifi, it's fantastic.

Should be called Disconnect Simulator 9000 if you accidentally launch the app when you're logged into the game elsewhere :P

If you do it boots your character from the game then says "Oh the character was already logged in somewhere" and proceeds to forget all the user credential information on the app, so go find your authenticator again.

And don't forget to put your phone in silent mode when you go to bed or it will be trumpeting excitedly to wake you up when it's time to start a new mission at 3am.

Other than that, it works great, you can run workorders for new minion followers, activate and de-activate your champion followers, and of course run all missions from the board, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    And don't forget to put your phone in silent mode when you go to bed or it will be trumpeting excitedly to wake you up when it's time to start a new mission at 3am.
    So essentially, keep it on so I can stay on top of my missions 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    So essentially, keep it on so I can stay on top of my missions 24/7?
    Yep, if you want to complete your order hall campaign with no wasted seconds whatsoever, this is the way to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Yep, if you want to complete your order hall campaign with no wasted seconds whatsoever, this is the way to do it!
    Oh...well that's already done. Shit.