Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah, i levelled from 100-110 as holy, in a single session. My god, i just wanted it to end by level 108. Thing is, i tried shadow, but i found it only marginally higher dps; without the self-sufficiency of being able to heal back to full at a moment's notice, so i wasn't really that impressed with it and immediately switched back. I have some weird mental block against ever using disc. Just not my style.

The good news is, that at ilvl 830 you absolutely destroy world mobs as holy spec. Pull 12 at a time if you feel like it and, otherwise you can 3 shot most ordinary stuff.

Deleted
    I did 109->110 in holy just to try it out, but I keep going back to shadow, Holy is just too slow and unengaging. I do go Holy for the Witchered Combat Training though, HW:Chastisce really helps against the void enemies.

Deleted
    Yup, levelled the whole way as Holy. It was fine until I reached 110, then it sucked, then it was fine again once my ilvl crept above 800.

I tried switching to Shadow and it seemed like a little bit of extra damage bu traded off a lot of survivability. The best bit of being Holy is rounding up 5 or 6 mobs and killing them with 5 or 6 Holy Novas, popping a massive instant heal and then repeating. So little down time.

100-110 as holy. Definitely mob grinding gets boring but I never had any problems.

Now hitting a block with some tough world quests but I think that's true of all classes except tank specs.

Holy all the way except for 5mins trying the other specs and deciding that Shadow is crap and Disc wasn't significantly better than Holy and since I planned to main Holy might as well stick with it. Been 110 for two days, still Holy as I finish all the zones and quests. Slow but steady.

100-110 as holy. It's definitely doable, although a bit on the slow side. The biggest thing to know is that holy nova is actually quite potent (compared to the rest of our toolkit. Many times I found myself rounding up 4-5 mobs and aoe-ing them down to be the fastest path.