V-Sync/Half-way Console Reloadui Macro? (FPS problems)

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to write a macro that sets the V-sync option to Disabled and then performs the routine that causes it to take effect?

At the moment the only macro I knew of sets it to Enabled or Disabled, but it only takes effect after a loading screen. I'd like to find a way to effective do a /console reloadui sort of thing without the loading screen or wiping of chatlogs.

The reasoning behind this is that every time I alt-tab between WoW and other programs, my FPS throttles itself to 30. Sometimes this fixes if I alt-tab back out and in again, but a more reliable fix seems to be opening the options, setting V-sync to disabled (even though it already is) then clicking the Apply button. This causes the screen to freeze for a couple of seconds, which seems to remind the game that I don't actually want my FPS throttled, as it then picks up FPS to the normal range.

I'm hoping for a solution that saves me having to go through that process every time I alt-tab in and out.

Play on borderless windowed if you find yourself alt-tabbing a lot. The game doesn't minimize or screw up that way. Also, make sure both fps sliders are disabled in the advanced tab of the system options.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-09-04 at 02:49 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet