Deleted

Tank tier list legion?

Does anyone know the preferred tanks and how their relative strengths are compared to each other in raw overall tanking?

For healers it is probably Druid by far, they never let you down, and very popular mythic healers. For tanks tho, i cant really say as a tank myself, since i dont see other tank performances.
    I currently play Blood DK, and i see myself getting declined sometimes even with good gear, and i was thinking perhaps they wanted some better tanks.

warrior tank rest are squishy poop

Copy and pasted from the Tank discord.

Tank Ranking : War>Bear>DH>Pal>DK=Monk (Edit for 23rd of August changes)

Warrior tank is best by far, you almost dont have to heal them.. really op.

Ignore Pain = (almost) Ignore dmg

I tank on Bear, DH, Pally, and DK. I feel comfortable and confident on all four, had no real problems in HFC or mythic dungeons with any of them. I am maining my pally for Legion, because for me he's the most fun. I think they're all fine, as long as you play one long enough to get used to it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

so far ive played only bear and dh, bear is insanely good, but dh i cant really say, it feels quite weak but i think im using wrong talents, and i also forgot completely about the artifact skill

I play monk tank, and I am loathe to give up my heirloom trinket. The loss of guard for oh shit moments hurts. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't put something like that back in.