Hello everyone. I don t know if this is the right place to post this, if not, move/cancel the post.

I am a 35 years old (ye old ^^) player, i played a lot on tbc and vanilla, raided a lot and achieved sone good result as raider, main tank and raid leader.

After playing after tbc all the expandion but not at high level, with legion I started enjoy the game again like old tbc times.

Due to my work, I can be ready to raid at midnight gmt+1, and can do any kind of class/role for raiding.

I am looking for a late raiding mature guild ( for mature i mean at least 18+ memberd) that is looking for someine to join them.

I got char on tarren mill, nemesis, aerie peak but can start a new one and level it up just for raiding purpose.

What I can give to the guild is presence 6 days a week, 3 hours of raiding from 00:00 till 03:00, and ofc the help to anyone in the guild tuat need .

My preference is tank/healer role (druid priest or paladin as healer and dh, pala, war as tank), but can learn anything else ( i love theorycraft and study all the new game changes, rotation to optimize my gameplay)

If any guild is searching for those things, reply here or send me a pm so we can talk.

Sent from Demon's Island using Hokuto no Ken