Thread: Levelling zones

Levelling zones

I levelled my druid to 110 and completed every zone pretty much fully. I'm now onto the task of levelling some alts but curious about how much of each zone I actually need to clear

Assuming I dont do any dungeons, or pvp, or anything other than quests, how much of a zone will I need to complete and still be able to hit 110?

If I clear each zone up to (and including) the dungeon quest, I should also have enough rep to unlock world quests. If I do this for each of the 4 zones, will that be enough xp to reach 110?

Just do it and if it's not enough, you go back and do some more?

Deleted
    Too many variables here to give a clear answer; how much rested XP will you have, how much extra monsters will you kill while doing quests, and so on. Will you be doing archaeology, mining, herbalism? Will you be doing class and profession quests? Will you be doing XP missions? Also, I'm not sure how the XP scaling goes in regards to which order you do zones in. Would it be better to do a certain zone at lower levels and a certain zone at higher and so on.

You'll need friendly in each of the five zones to get the world quests, so you might want to start there. Get friendly in all of the four zones and see how much XP you've got. Then just pick whichever zone you want to go back to do some more. You can take all four intro quests immediately, by the way, and do whatever you want in those zones, whenever you want.

Personally, I hit 110 at about halfway through my third zone. Zero battlegrounds, zero dungeons, all the possible profession and class quests, XP missions (prioritizing AP though), archaeology, full exploration and killing all rares.

Maybe? My dk is almost 108 right now doing only storyline quests and skipping any side quests/bonus objectives (did a couple though because they were easy and not out of the way of the story quests). I've also done a couple pet battles, bunch of mining, every order hall/class campaign/profession quest I can, and a couple of the +exp missions with about a level's worth of rested.

The past 40 minutes has also been with the faire buff.

Oh, I should add the only story quests I have left are black rook hold and the worgen town in val'sharrah and everything after you get the quest to talk to hadi in stormheim.