can you level with order halls alone?

Im not sure but i think i saw something like this , is it possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd guess so but it would take forever lol, need 101 on each char to start it up but would be interesting to do for alts while you work on main.
    (get artifact power and exp missions), all the while building up rested, and then burn rested doing a few quests..so maybe a combo?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Im not sure but i think i saw something like this , is it possible?
    It is possible, but unlike the Garrisons, it isn't even close to the same speed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd be kinda shooting yourself in the foot doing that anyway since you need to quest through all of the zones anyway to unlock world quests at 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    You'd be kinda shooting yourself in the foot doing that anyway since you need to quest through all of the zones anyway to unlock world quests at 110.
    Didn't know this. I only thought it was required to have all factions friendly to unlock Suramar WQ

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Didn't know this. I only thought it was required to have all factions friendly to unlock Suramar WQ
    All factions Friendly is required to unlock World Quests, full stop, not just the Suramar ones, and in order to do that, you need to do the quests in the zones.

no, you'll run out of order resources

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    All factions Friendly is required to unlock World Quests, full stop, not just the Suramar ones, and in order to do that, you need to do the quests in the zones.
    I stand corrected. Was messed up because I only had to do Nightfallen. I levelled through the rest of the zones