110 lvl.... only suramar matters now?

Shall i delete my quests i left on other zones? i completed all main story and dungeon quests , shall i finish what is left or just focus on suramar?

focus suramar, but finish those quests for free rep, you will need lots of it, also lots of Artifact power, and to finish the pillars of creation quests

Also don't forget you have World Quests, which keep the leveling zones relevant, the extra quests can be used for rep as FelPlague said, but also can lead on to other nice rewards like AP, pets and toys.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You will want all the rep you can specially for your class armor set.. Not to forget the shoulder enchants and profession items the various rep emissaries have..

Deleted
    Quests also pay your repair bills

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    focus suramar, but finish those quests for free rep, you will need lots of it, also lots of Artifact power, and to finish the pillars of creation quests
    Perfect advice. Do what this person says.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    You should complete everything tbh.

Loremaster is needed to unlock flying at a later stage, you'll also get toys & pets, gold, reputation, artefact power, appearances, order resources, etc.