Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've kinda always felt about this. It's not that the music is bad, just gets repetitive, I am obsessive though so it makes it even worse. I ALWAYS listen to the music of a new expansion though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The theme that plays in Shal'Aran and several of the other elven areas has quickly become my favourite track in the game. It's absolutely entrancing.

Deleted
    It's becoming really hard to enjoy Legion because of these problems. Of all things that'd make me even entertain the idea of qutting Legion I never thought it'd be the music.

Left cave
    track 1: 50s
    track 2 different: 1m 15s
    track 3: repeated track 2
    that's with loop music on. If I didn't have it on it'd just be silence/ambience after 50s.

I can't deal with the silence and I can't deal with the same minute of music repeated CONSTANTLY. What where they thinking?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get this at all but do you guys put your headphones in and hope to nod away to some funkeh beat while leveling? Music is the last of my worries while playing a video game.

Now saying that, I remember in the early 90s buying Sega magazines and the game was based on 3 ratings.

Gameplay
    Graphics
    Music

Music wtf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    I don't get this at all but do you guys put your headphones in and hope to nod away to some funkeh beat while leveling? Music is the last of my worries while playing a video game.

Now saying that, I remember in the early 90s buying Sega magazines and the game was based on 3 ratings.

Gameplay
    Graphics
    Music

Music wtf?
    Some people actually like to become immersed. We don't all barley pay attention to the game while streaming and blasting trance. Sadly, Legion has ruined the atmosphere of its zones by cutting the music, the soul of the zone, into ridiculous bursts.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-09-05 at 09:56 PM.

ive been with music disabled since i downloaded wow for the very first time. lol. what a time to have ears. (?)

sux to be you then.

Deleted
    I like the druid class hall theme.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Some people actually like to become immersed. We don't all barley pay attention to the game while streaming and blasting trance. Sadly, Legion has ruined the atmosphere of it's zones by cutting the music, the soul of the zone, into ridiculous bursts.
    So in music you mean the sound of something from psychos shower scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post

Gameplay
    Graphics
    Music

Music wtf?
    WoW is one of few games i've rarely turned the music off.. pretty much only while doing PvP do i play my own personal music.
    the music can set the mood for an entire zone if done right.