Realm: EU-Frostmane (Realm transfer possible.)
Spec: Enhancement
Character Name: Zippsó

As i've already mentioned im an Enhancement Shaman, currently 834 item level and all mythic dungeons cleared. And have yet not been beaten on the damage meter
Lets go waaay back and talk about my previous experience in semi-hardcore raiding, cause there have been quite some time spent in raids...

To be honest i didnt really start playing until the launch of Burning Crusade, where i spent most my time PvPing as an Holy Paladin. In Wrath of the Lich King my brother decided to create an raiding guild. We didnt really now where we would end up. But against our predictions we where able to clear pretty much all content pre the realease of an new raid, worth mentioning i played holy pala throughout this whole expansion.

During Cataclysm i raided as an Elemental Shaman in an semi-hardcore raiding guild called Atmosphere, and at the time i was horde playing on the server Skullcrusher. This guild if im not mistaken was one of the top 10 guilds currently on that server. I did NOT play Firelands though. I quit directly after BoT and begun playing again when Dragon Soul was released.
MoP i basically just did some casual raiding, clearing all raids but with no rush.

And last but not least. WoD, in the beginning of WoD, as in all expansions. You aim high. So me and my guild cleared Highmaul on all difficulties prior the release of Blackrock foundry. But when Blackrock Foundry released i had some real life situations to prioritise so i didnt manage to catch up when i began playing again.
So Hellfire Citadel released, and i cleared HC really fast. Since i was well prepared for the raid, but with no current raiding guild. I jumped on some guild runs that were short on people. Pre nerf i managed to clear 10/13M with the guild i managed to join named <Pixel>

Im tired of writing so any further questions can either be commented or sent to me private on mail or battletag.
Pappadricka#2104

Best Regards.