Deleted

Healing Priest Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello o/

Holy / Disc (mainly holy) looking for a mythic raiding guild for Legion and beyond which raids from 20:00 server time onwards for weekdays, and anytime at the weekends, currently I cannot raid any earlier than this, but in a few months I will be able to raid an hour earlier than this. I can raid 2-5 days a week and either faction / any realm.

My last guild last raided during BRF and disbanded whilst on Blackhand. Since then I went casual, and raided HFC Mythic as a mistweaver all except the Archimonde. Previously I raided all raid content as my priest either holy or disc since the start of Wrath of the Lich King. I would ideally be looking now for at least a world ranking 300 guild and a guild which has not just started raiding.

If you have any other questions at all please contact me via Real ID Wymer#2592

Deleted
    Hey, we are horde on stormrage. The Internet People. Looking for our last healing spot. If you are interested in a three night a week roster and want to get to know the team in advance, let me know on Artaurius#1997 or Terrorking#1815. Happy Hunting