Anyone seen Ele shaman/Mut rogue hidden artifact appearance?

Background: on beta these appearances dropped from rares in the underbelly.

For as many people are killing the rares in the underbelly I have not seen a single person with either appearance. Has anyone? Either you or just someone walking around? Just wondering if they moved them or if they forgot to put it on loot table (as seen with heavenly onyx cloud serpent)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be surprised to see another Sha of Anger situation with them. I've been actively killing the bosse there too and already finished the 20000 eye farm for the rat.

The better question is, has anyone seen any of the appearances that used to drop directly from random rares or mobs? There has been no sign of the fire mage and holy paladin appearances either.

I would like to believe they were given a personalized source, since let's face it, it makes no sense that bats, rats and other vermin from the Dalaran Sewers would have Amani artifacts in their possession.

Let's recap, which hidden appearances are confirmed to be in game?

Has the rogue outlaw one been found yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Has the rogue outlaw one been found yet?
    It has not been found.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5