Didnt receive second order hall quest

I recently read that you get your second order hall quest at level 103, where you unlock more champions.
    Im 110, didnt get any quests and still only have 2 champions, is that normal?

edit: ok I really seems to be bugged, people telling me that there is supposed to be a order hall quest chain for more followers, but I never received a quest, my quest log is empty and my order hall has no quests.
    Im fucked
    Last edited by pawsz; 2016-09-05 at 11:24 AM.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, paladin?

I have a feeling you're a paladin.

If so...

You need to do a questline called, 'A falling star..' (or is it, 'the falling star') in Suramar.

Becuase, what you describe, is what I experienced as a Paladin. I watched my GF level ahead with her druid and Order Hall, and here I was... doing missions, nothing else..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Quick question, paladin?

If so...

You need to do a questline called, 'A falling star..' (or is it, 'the falling star') in Suramar.

Becuase, what you describe, is what I experienced as a Paladin. I watched my GF level ahead with her druid and Order Hall, and here I was... doing missions, nothing else..
    Sorry forgot to mention, Im a hunter still no quest and 4 days waiting time on ticket. Im gonna get my third relic slot in like month
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Quick question, paladin?

If so...

And then you get the demon blood quest... What a momentum killer.

Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Sorry forgot to mention, Im a hunter still no quest and 4 days waiting time on ticket. Im gonna get my third relic slot in like month
    Still need to do the quest he mentioned if you haven't.

A hunter in my guild had the same issue. I don't know if it was ever resolved but I would just go through your quest log and start clearing it out and hopefully it was just stuck in another zone subsection.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    A hunter in my guild had the same issue. I don't know if it was ever resolved but I would just go through your quest log and start clearing it out and hopefully it was just stuck in another zone subsection.
    I only have like 3 quests in my log, all of them profession quests (enchanting etc)

I have done the falling star quest, its the exodar one right?
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

I only have like 3 quests in my log, all of them profession quests (enchanting etc)

I have done the falling star quest, its the exodar one right?

Been waiting 3 days on ticket now, still no quest, I started a new char and realized that the quest im missing is the one where you get 2 more followers and then a quest where you need to complete 5 missions, dont have that on my hunter.

Never gonna get my relic = im screwed with raids coming out soon
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Been waiting 3 days on ticket now, still no quest, I started a new char and realized that the quest im missing is the one where you get 2 more followers and then a quest where you need to complete 5 missions, dont have that on my hunter.

Never gonna get my relic = im screwed with raids coming out soon
    You have 13 days before raids come out, you should have more than enough time, I wouldn't worry.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.