Different classes and Talents for pvp

Hello, as we are getting close to the pvp season start, i would like to know peoples opinion about classes and specs and what you think will be viable in the season. As this may be a melee season mainly im really interested in hearing from casters perspective, but also melee.

Deleted
    I planned to play fire mage but despite it apparently being the top spec, I've never felt weaker playing a mage. I just shoot a lot of instant crap that hits like a wet noodle, I miss the times of big meaty pyroblasts.
    Yesterday I decided I would switch to frost and max its artifact. It's so much more fun, I can get big crits and I have more control in this World of Meleecraft meta.
    I'm going to try playing frost mage / ret paladin / healer with my friend, now that there isn't deep freeze that DRs with HoJ it may work well. Everyone seems to complain about retry paladins being shit, but he feels strong and they bring a lot of utility too.

I'm also leveling my hunter, not sure which spec I'm going to play. BM is supposed to be the best one but it is really simple, so I'll probably play one of the other two. I LOVED survival in the prepatch, honestly one of my favorite specs I've ever played in this game. So If I can convince my friend that melee hunters aren't completely worthless, I'll play that

hehe sounds awesome Vodakhun! i try read about different specs and find posts on people who experience them through leveling and pvping, i was thinking about a hunter myself to be honest, but dont know what they can bring to most combs anymore since most specs lost their cc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrox View Post
    hehe sounds awesome Vodakhun! i try read about different specs and find posts on people who experience them through leveling and pvping, i was thinking about a hunter myself to be honest, but dont know what they can bring to most combs anymore since most specs lost their cc.
    Yeah BM lost its CC and is now really boring imo, but both MM and SV have really good CC with the honor talents. SV has a ton of utility with all the traps and pvp talents.