Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I actually got 5 Fel Imp Teeth, but I got 9/11 non-CA items on my alts and my Druid FINALLY got a CA item, the Pouch of Wonder. <3

This was an amazing Command Center It just sucks all this gear will be obsolete when 7.3 rolls around (even the 7.2 legendaries will be shit-tier in comparison to 7.3 gear [SPECULATION BASED ON DATAMINED INFO]).
    Lucky on your Fel Imp Tooths. I got a lot of Combat ones on my Alts sadly. The bad thing is I don't really do World Quests on my Alts to make them valuable enough. Too much time doing things on my Main alone.

I saw your datamined stuff and it blows everything right now out of the water. My thoughts are maybe they don't care as the Expansion comes to an end or maybe Missions are a lot harder/longer like Elite Strike Missions currently. Or they could make another Mission Table of some kind with different Champions and Troops but I really don't know. It's just speculation at this point. Also the current Legendary Follower Items are pretty rare to get ahold of so who knows how difficult those new overpowered Follower Items might be to get ahold of aswell.

7+ Year Old Account
    T7 Brightwing? I don't know what you're referring to but never send a T7 with 1 Vit and rely on Brightwing to heal it. That's a coin flip you don't want to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvar View Post
    I just had an idea about Champion gearing this morning:

I am using Polarthiefs recommended Druid setup without Moroes (Naralex bodyguard). Brightwing usually is deactivated and has epic quality with epic and blue +long duration gear. Should I ever get him to titled I am thinking about giving him a +T7 unit gear - as I only activate him for command center missions with Resto/Starfall/Starfall which seem to occur fairly frequently. In that case he should be able to solo a mission together with a Warden freeing all of my useful champions to do something else. Resto/Starfall/Dash can be countered in the same way and in any other case I could just keep Brightwing at home - or even let him solo a Balance or Feral mission with Meatball balls.
    I am certainly not talking about relying on Brightwings heal

DH: I simply said that your Minion counters are weak (and not success optimized) while your Spell counters are rather strong. That's why I would not consider a third Spell counter over a Minion counter.
    Mage: Not convinced but certainly something to try out. Agree on T7 though.
    Priest/WL: I guess that's fine. You just suggested the Twins as a possible WL and if it was my Spreadsheet I would probably replace their name by Karenthads

Hello i win Fel imp tooth, what follower recomended to use that ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    followers with reduction already - sylendra/meatball, otherwise if they already have it it can be used to replcae a fetish or doodad to gain some reduction on those troops

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    I saw your datamined stuff and it blows everything right now out of the water. My thoughts are maybe they don't care as the Expansion comes to an end or maybe Missions are a lot harder/longer like Elite Strike Missions currently. Or they could make another Mission Table of some kind with different Champions and Troops but I really don't know. It's just speculation at this point. Also the current Legendary Follower Items are pretty rare to get ahold of so who knows how difficult those new overpowered Follower Items might be to get ahold of aswell.
    I am praying it's not a separate table since, well, that worked out so wonderfully with the Shipyard... *cough*. Having TWO systems would be pointless since that adds a lot of needed work to the app. If it's not on the app, well, fuck Blizzard.

I'm assuming there will be some very difficult 905-950 missions, at least that's just my assumptions based purely on the datamined gear.

Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    Specifically for Druid, Meatball would be best IMO, Moroes and Sylendra aren't bad either.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I am praying it's not a separate table since, well, that worked out so wonderfully with the Shipyard... *cough*. Having TWO systems would be pointless since that adds a lot of needed work to the app. If it's not on the app, well, fuck Blizzard.

I'm assuming there will be some very difficult 905-950 missions, at least that's just my assumptions based purely on the datamined gear.

Specifically for Druid, Meatball would be best IMO, Moroes and Sylendra aren't bad either.
    Thanks man , today i try to start Meatball grind.

All of the datamined 7.3 gear is now PTR Official. Argus tab has been updated with all the new bits of information!
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

FYI: You don't even need to do five unique fights in the brawler's guild for the "Complete 5 brawls" quest. Hell, you don't even need to brawl for it. You just need to watch five brawls. If there's no one there, you can buy challenge cards for Oso the Betrayer and fight him five times.

Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    FYI: You don't even need to do five unique fights in the brawler's guild for the "Complete 5 brawls" quest. Hell, you don't even need to brawl for it. You just need to watch five brawls. If there's no one there, you can buy challenge cards for Oso the Betrayer and fight him five times.
    Yup, but if you brawl, you have to win. Watching others, they can win or lose.

Deleted
    If you watch others they have to win too.

Quote Originally Posted by shingetsu View Post
    If you watch others they have to win too.
    Really? IIRC on one of my alts, I got a few counted when they lost. Huh.

So if I run the Non-Moroes w/CA build do I just pump Naralex full of Order Hall Resources or Gold equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    So if I run the Non-Moroes w/CA build do I just pump Naralex full of Order Hall Resources or Gold equipment?
    Him or Mylune (recommend Mylune if you don't mind the Faerie Dragons sometimes keeping you in combat), and yeah, recommended you give him an Epic+Rare Gold CA item (Potion+Necklace) and an Epic Resources CA item (Elixir), just so you're always net positive on resources. You can opt for the green gold item instead if you really want though, but accumulating extra resources can net you more Bloods of Sargeras.

Legendaries
    If you get a legendary CA item, replace the Necklace if it doesn't give resources (Pouch), otherwise, replace the Elixir if it does (Shard/Ward).

Optimally, you want 1 Resource-giving CA item and 2 Gold-giving ones. If you end up with Shard+Ward though, it's not the end of the world. Stinks you didn't get a Pouch instead though. I'd argue Potion (Epic Gold) + Ward (Legendary Gold+Resources) + Pouch (Legendary Gold+AP) is the "optimal" setup so you get 150g, 100 Resources, and possibly AP items. I also recommend selling the AP tokens since they're blue (worth 25g each, so roughly an extra 5g per WQ since they're a ~20% drop) and give practically no AP.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-07-30 at 10:10 PM.

This has probably been asked, but...

What is the best way for druids to get champion gear? I've been running the quests and trying to get the bonus loots. But that seems slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    This has probably been asked, but...

What is the best way for druids to get champion gear? I've been running the quests and trying to get the bonus loots. But that seems slow.
    - Missions. Easily the best way to get equips (I assume you mean gear and not iLvl upgrades) is the chests you get, usually from 200%ing any mission that has gear or a chest as a reward.
    - Missions with Reclamation. Just do missions (any of them) with this on. This, mixed with missions that reward is, is how you'll primarily get iLvl upgrades
    - Emissary Chests and Legionfall Turnins. When you're still starting out, you can also get stuff from these too.

Sadly, Shamans, Monks, and Druids don't have Work Orders so it's just raw RNG if you get something on top of RNG if you get something worthwhile (and not stupid green CA items you really don't need). Just keep doing missions and you'll get there.

7.3 will have catch-ups in place for iLvls and will have iLvl 900, iLvl 925, and iLvl 950 follower items that instantly shoot them to those iLvls (similarly to the ones we had in WoD). If you're still missing gear, literally all of the new gear coming in 7.3 will make even 7.2 Legendaries obsolete (outside of CA items as no new CA items were added). I currently have the official list compiled on my Order Hall Spreadsheet, but there may be more to come.

- - - Updated - - -

(For NA-Client players; I don't know if other clients follow suit) So idk how many people actually see this message, but next Command Center, yet again, we'll be getting the free Follower Legendary! It's nuts how we got ONE pretty early on, then proceeded to not see it for MONTHS, and now we got it 3 times in decently close succession.

(For NA-Client players; I don't know if other clients follow suit) So idk how many people actually see this message, but next Command Center, yet again, we'll be getting the free Follower Legendary! It's nuts how we got ONE pretty early on, then proceeded to not see it for MONTHS, and now we got it 3 times in decently close succession.
    For EU, next command center perk is bonus legionfall supplies, maybe one after that then. EU current cycle is: disruptor up, command being built and mage tower being destroyed. So we'll have to wait another cycle.

Anyway I'm super sad my main got 3 pouches of wonder in a row from this perk, what I'm supposed to do with them? At least my alts got bigger variety of these items.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    For EU, next command center perk is bonus legionfall supplies, maybe one after that then. EU current cycle is: disruptor up, command being built and mage tower being destroyed. So we'll have to wait another cycle.

Anyway I'm super sad my main got 3 pouches of wonder in a row from this perk, what I'm supposed to do with them? At least my alts got bigger variety of these items.
    NA's previous CC was the Bonus Legionfall supplies. Do keep me updated on whatever your next next one is though! Maybe they ARE on the same system, you guys are possibly just a CC behind us (probably when we had that quick patch glitch and NA had all 3 buildings up simultaneously).

That really blows. I get more and more upset that my alts keep getting CA legendaries because I'd kiiiiiiiiill for more on my main. So far, I'm at 2 Harpy Feathers and a Pouch on my Druid and other toons already have 2 Fel Imp Teeth or all 3 CA legendaries!

Yes, I think they're in the same cycle but EU got desynced with US when US got "free" buildings for some 6-8h server outage, it also desynced the order in which people build them.

Deleted
    So what is the latest class order hall advancement traits one should choose? and with what followers?
    And what equipement for those follower?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by blixten85 View Post
    So what is the latest class order hall advancement traits one should choose? and with what followers?
    And what equipement for those follower?

Thanks in advance!
    This is still up to date and relevant. It will be updated with 7.3 info (which will drastically change gear) when it goes live. There is also a 7.3 tab for current stuff (some of it isn't updated with things like datamined nerfs to the items though).