Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Say what you will, the only thing I want enlarged on blood elf females is shields. Details, details, I know; I'm just tired of seeing that sodding arm poke out. A shield should protect your whole arm, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    These are what i'd consider the "Bare mimimum" http://imgur.com/a/Lqbfl
    Baby-face with enormous cans. Stay pedo.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It's not all bad really. I've come to terms with it. I'm an atheist but I dunno; call it karma or the universe or angels or reincarnation or whatever, I'm sure I'll see better days somehow somewhere sometime :>
    I thought you were out. Normally when someone is out that means they are gone. But my guess is you'll keep coming back because you can't let someone else have the last word. And then you want to tell others to grow up. Pathetic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    These are what i'd consider the "Bare mimimum" http://imgur.com/a/Lqbfl
    BARE minimum? Eh? Ehhhhhhhh?

I was expecting this image when I saw the thread title:

This belf looks way better than the pampered pansies that currently masquerade as them :P

still love them though <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    I thought you were out. Normally when someone is out that means they are gone. But my guess is you'll keep coming back because you can't let someone else have the last word. And then you want to tell others to grow up. Pathetic
    You got me, but after posting that I said eh carpe diem and just keep posting till I get b& and thread is closed :>

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Wow. First bitching about big tits and now about younger faces. Liking cute faces/ cute girls/women isn't anything to do with pedophilia you fucking twat. Again, comes down to personal preference.
    Yeah I'm sure the FBI sees it that way too :>
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Outta curiosity, what engine is that? Looks like TERA/Final Fantasy 14-2?

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, yeah, I'm pretty sure they do. If it's legal, what of it?
    top pic is Black desert bottom is Blade and soul

Wow. First bitching about big tits and now about younger faces. Liking cute faces/ cute girls/women isn't anything to do with pedophilia you fucking twat. Again, comes down to personal preference.
    He lives in a sexless, meaningless life. Being a miserable SOB is all he has to look forward to

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    He lives in a sexless, meaningless life. Being a miserable SOB is all he has to look forward to
    Don't forget "works 50 hours a week" :>

Who here brought up your work? Trying to big yourself up like the big important working man isn't gonna impress anyone for shit.
    It was related to my boring, mundane, meaningless and sucky life which was in question fam, try to keep up :>

Deleted
    We don't have children and she's...weird...about sex. She has literally no libido and actually thinks sex makes people unhappy. Yep not dumping the woman I love and my marriage down the drain makes me a cuck and a "pathetic excuse for a man"
    Yet you feel perfectly fine judging other people which likes big breast? I'd say it's more common for a man to like big breasts than agree to a sexless marriage.

Deleted
    Don't forget "works 50 hours a week" :>
    I don't understand why people keep feeding this troll....

On topic: I like that drawing and I like how she looks. Don't agree with me? To bad....

I wouldn't mind sliders and similar updates being done to the Customization part of the game.

But yeah, that image looks pretty neat; And surprisingly close to the in-game model. Pretty good job!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    BARE minimum? Eh? Ehhhhhhhh?

I was expecting this image when I saw the thread title:

This belf looks way better than the pampered pansies that currently masquerade as them :P

still love them though <3
    Thats what I was hoping this thread would be about, but alas.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Thats what I was hoping this thread would be about, but alas.
    agreed, i think the males could look abit more... manly... but nope, thread has to be about "LAWL I WANT BIGGER BOOBS BLIZZ, LAWL I WANT BIGGER BEWBS, GIVE ME BEWBS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm sure it's everyones fantasy to make drawn images of "X race here" appear as "Y in game", contrary to what the game engine is originally capable of doing.

Yes, they are called big mamas. And everyone has a kink, true, but this is just perverted. Oversize-fetish of weebs is nothing short of disgusting. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.
    Okay, I watch anime and shit, I know what a weeb is, but WoW isn't anime, nor does it have anything really anime related. How is this guy a weeb for liking big boobs? Or even liking big boobs on cartoonish wow characters, because afaik WoW doesn't have an anime design. That's blade and soul, so idk how that's even relavent here.

I agree though, it's a bit perverted. Why are her boobs the size of her head? That's just kinda weird. We don't need fan service in WoW, leave that for other stuff. They look fine the way they are right now tbh.

Nice drawings though, for real.

This thread is just a disaster.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a wife, dude. Sure it's a sexless marriage but at least I sleep closer to a woman you or OP - or hell, most of this forum - ever will :>
    ahahahahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    This has just been awful.

Closing.