Dargrul the Underking as a Guardian

Is it intended that Mark of Ursol doesn't count as Active Mitigation for Molten Crash? As a nature based ability, the natural AM choice to make would seem to be mark, but then you get the knockback and extra damage effects. To stop those, you have to use Ironfur, even though its armour and doesn't help against the attack's damage.
    To me, this seems wrong. Monks, Paladins and Warriors can all use AM that works on this attack. Perhaps the others too, although I am in no position to check that at the moment.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

Same thing on the first boss in the Vault of the Wardens... he uses an ability to make his autoattacks do shadow damage, but you have to use Ironfur or he gets an absorb shield.

As for Molten Crash, i just charge back before he gets a chance to do anything.

on dargul, mark of ursol was working for me two days ago, make sure you use it very shortly before the cast, or during the cast would be even better, i think the 3s from wod are still in play. for the first boss of the vault the journal says specifically you have use ironfur.

That's the point. It tells you to use ironfur, but at the same time makes ironfur totally pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's the point. It tells you to use ironfur, but at the same time makes ironfur totally pointless.
    not totally, it prevents the absorption shield

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    not totally, it prevents the absorption shield
    Which is the only reason to use it at all. If it weren't for the Journal, you wouldn't even think of using it and just be stumped by the shield.

Deleted
    I guess as the other tanks only have a single AM, Blizz just forgot that Guardians (and Demon Hunters) have a seperate AM for physical and magic damage.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which is the only reason to use it at all. If it weren't for the Journal, you wouldn't even think of using it and just be stumped by the shield.
    I didnt check the boss in advance and our group just busted the shield everytime it came up. It drops so incredibly fast on mythic that I almost didnt notice.
    Last edited by mmoc074c0f2a05; 2016-09-06 at 06:25 AM.