Nameplates don't stack anymore

Does anyone have an issue with nameplates stacking, even with the default option enabled?

I usually use TidyPlates but I thought it might be an option so switched to KUI but the problem still persists. Really annoying to play with especially on DoT classes.

If anyone knows how to fix it I'd be grateful for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

They did something funky with the nameplates yeah. Really annoying to play as any class, basically have to angle camera so that I'm looking at the sky for it to not be a total pain in the ass.

haha, i kinda have the opposite problem. i miss the old spreading out option. overlapping is horrendous :|

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    There's an option to enable/disable stacking nameplates in the interface options.
    the only other option is to have them overlap, which is even worse. you cant see anything with either option. casts and healthbars are all on top of eachother, its terrible.

bring back spreading nameplates blizz...

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    There's an option to enable/disable stacking nameplates in the interface options.
    Yeah I literally wrote in my post that I have that ENABLED but it don't work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    They did something funky with the nameplates yeah. Really annoying to play as any class, basically have to angle camera so that I'm looking at the sky for it to not be a total pain in the ass.
    Guess this is Blizzards end then? Fingers crossed for something to get fixed before raids come out..
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Try this with stacking enabled:
    /run SetCVar ("nameplateOverlapV", 1.4)