Thas'dorah very small on male alliance characters ?

Hey guys

Just wanted to post here aswell, I made a post on the EU Forum about this issue. Was hoping that maybe an american could pick up this issue and post it in the NA forums aswell. As the EU forums don't get that much love.

Anyhow as the titel states. I feel like the grosly undersized our artifact bow. "Thats on male character on the alliance side"

I am not entirly sure if I am the only one who is annoyed about this. But coming from a guy who played a male drenai and then switched to a male human I can honestly say that the bow looks tiny.... as a matter of fact the only Appearance that looks OKAY (Size wise that is). Would be the PVP one (Ranger-Generals Guard).

Anyhow I am well aware that the hunter community has got more pressing issues. Gameplay wise. But can anyone confirm or deny my statement and if so could an american brother/sister post this issue in the NA Forums ?

As design wise the bow actually has got some pretty impressive models... but I cant get over the fact that the bow looks like a NERF-Toy. Size Wise.

In this regard size does matter !

Thanks a Bunch and good hunting !

Looks "very" small in the hands of my Male Draenei.

Looks alright on the Gnome but small again on a Night Elf.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    Looks "very" small in the hands of my Male Draenei.

Looks alright on the Gnome but small again on a Night Elf.
    ? It's about 80% of your height as a male NE. Don't know what you consider "small" for a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    ? It's about 80% of your height as a male NE. Don't know what you consider "small" for a bow.
    Having seen your comment I logged in on the Night Elf and it was very small however, I unequipped it and then reequipped and it's now as you say. Weird huh. That said, still "small" on the draenei.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)