Resto Druid Rejuvenation Tracker?

Hey Guys.

I rerolled to Resto Druid this addon and I ask myself if its possible to track rejuvenation like renewing mist as a mistweaver ( i hope you know what i mean, cant posts videos here, account is too new )

Maybe there is a weakaura or something like that.

I hope you can help me.

cheers

just post the link to the video of the xample but put some spaces in between some parts of the link

I'm not sure what you're referring to with regards to tracking renewing mist, but Vuhdo shows me everything I need as a resto druid. I can see who's got my rejuv, my regrowth, my lifebloom, and I can see at a glance when Swiftmend is available.

https: //mods.curse.com/addons/wow/vuhdo

Quote Originally Posted by Caysind View Post
    I'm not sure what you're referring to with regards to tracking renewing mist, but Vuhdo shows me everything I need as a resto druid. I can see who's got my rejuv, my regrowth, my lifebloom, and I can see at a glance when Swiftmend is available.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/vuhdo
    Yep this is what I use when I'm resto. All the HoT timers show up over the grid and you can customize them all.

Grid2 works really well. You can put timers on each frame for everything. I have lifebloom, rejuv, germination, regrowth, and Wild Growth all in different corners on the bar, its super simple

Hey Guys.

First of all thanks for all your answers.

I think I did not express myself well.

of course i have timers on each frame for everything on my grid. I can see all my Hots in grid2 and ofc all debuffs.

But I wanna see exactly on how many people my Rejuvenation is up.

h t t p s : / / ww w . y o ut u b e.c o m / w a t c h ? v = We z e I J t p s w Q this is what i mean. If renewing mist would be up on 15 ppl for example you would see it and you even see when the first renewing mist ends, maybe there is something for druid? Or can you simple import this weakaura and change the settings to Rejuvenation? Affinchi had this weakaura too, but the video is too long.

cheers
    Last edited by G4merHoly; 2016-09-07 at 07:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milky Way > Earth > Europe > The Netherlands
    Hey G4merHoly,

You know, I found it funny to see your thread, because the exact same thing you're describing, I had already done like 3 years ago, just to see if it would work.

Here is a link to the WeakAura import string I made/edited. It is literally the same WA that Affinity used for his Renewing Mist Watcher(displaying the number of hots and the shortest remaining duration). I have to add that it only works on people in your group.

http://pastebin.com/n5FqyqRC

I hope this helps.

//Shifts

You are a fucking legend dude! Thank you very much <3, this was exactly what I was looking for !