Deleted

WA/LUA: show an icon when duration of buff < time remaining on global cooldown

hey,

say i got an icon and its tracking the duration of a buff.
    now i would like to change that icon to another when the duration of the buff is lower than the time remaining on my global cooldown.

all i managed so far is to show the icon and change it to another whenever i am on global cooldown. this does not fully serve my purpose though.

1) example of what i got:
    shadow dance (sub rogue cd) is up. it allows use of shadowstrike. shadow dance has 1.5s left and i just used shadow strike. the icon will change for 1 second notifying me that i am on global cooldown but i would have to read the icon cd text the second i used shadowstrike to know if i can get a nother shadowstrike off. the 1s gcd passes and the original shadow dance icon pops up again for 0.5s.

2) example of how i would like it to be:
    2.1) shadow dance has 1.2s of its duration left. i just used shadow strike. the icon stays the same because i can get another shadow strike off.
    2.2) shadow dance has 0.8s of its duration left. i just used shadow strike. the icon now changes to another because there will not be enough time to get another shadowstrike off.

i hope i made it clear what my problem is.

thanks in advance!

hi,

i made that aura for you:

wago.io/NkRtcLdj-
    (i am not allowed to post links)

but you have to go to action->on init and add the id of the buff you want to track.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brase View Post
    hi,

i made that aura for you:

wago.io/NkRtcLdj-
    (i am not allowed to post links)

but you have to go to action->on init and add the id of the buff you want to track.
    wow man that looks like a lot of work, thanks so much!

you're welcome. i copy-paste some stuff of weakauras i already made before, so it wasn't that much work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brase View Post
    you're welcome. i copy-paste some stuff of weakauras i already made before, so it wasn't that much work.
    hey, do you happen to still have this aura lying around? i uninstalled wow and lost the aura and the link does not work any more.
    if not and somebody else could help me out i would be really happy.
    actually, i would just like to hide the bar that shows my shadow dance duration when the duration is < than the GCD. but i managed to modify the WA i was given last time so any tips on how to accomplish this would be nice.