Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Or can afford it
    From personal experience most time its this.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Works great on the ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Android?? Who the fekker uses Android??
    dunno maybe like 80% of the people in the world! :P

Power users = Android/PC.
    Plebs = Apple/Mac.

lol jk

I actually got the iphone6 last year. But just traded a coworker it for a new LG G4 + $100. Nice to be back on Android now that I've seen both sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it to the Android Witnesses to already hijack the thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    My first thought: Neat, installing now
    My second thought: Shit my authenticator is on my ipod
    You can have multiple authenticators. Download the authenticator app for your Android device and set it up.

WoW Armory and the WoW Legion Companion apps can both import your authentication code automatically if you have it installed on the same device.

It works fine on my tablet. Pretty barebones compared to the in-game interface, but it's functional and does everything as advertised. I feel like it could maybe use a little ambient music, since it's a bit stark with just the UI sound effects clinking and clanging.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2016-09-06 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undahill View Post
    PC>Mac
    Android>Apple

Gamers that are smart have always known this. Even Blizzard. They don't live under a rock last I checked.
    Pardon me why I roll my eyes. In reality, the majority of computer users would benefit from the simplicity of an apple computer. It's a great (and very expensive) platform to check email and play interwebs. Gaming has been king on the PC for years. That isn't going to change probably ever.

iOS vs android is personal preference. The vast majority of aviation related things are only found on an iOS. It's all I can use at work, but I use both iPhones and android phones for cellular service (domestic vs project fi international). Both are great platforms.

Let the great Apple vs android debate begin.

I'm guessing all of these people praising Android have just never used an iPhone as their primary device. I started out on Android and thought nothing could be better than it, then I switched when iPhone 6 came out. Man was it eye opening how shitty Android is once I got use to using iOS.

However, I'm still waiting on my companion app, so you fanboys win this one.
    Last edited by Finglas; 2016-09-06 at 05:52 PM.

Can anyone verify if this knows when you're on the campaign quests and counts when you finish them so you don't lose quest progression.

Horde

Or can afford it
    I got one as a gift, even if I could afford it I wouldn't buy one. It was so horrible.

Or can afford it
    That's a stupid remark. Any high end Android device costs just as much as iPhone devices. Paid €750 for my M9, which was at the time just as much as the IP6

Quote Originally Posted by Finglas View Post
    I'm guessing all of these people praising Android have just never used an iPhone as their primary device. I started out on Android and thought nothing could be better than it, then I switched when iPhone 6 came out. Man was it eye opening how shitty Android is once I got use to using iOS.

However, I'm still waiting on my companion app, so you fanboys win this one.
    Android is only shitty for those that don't know how to fully utilize it. S-off, rooting and a custom rom brings wonders to it that are never possible on a jailbroken iOS device. I've had both types of devices and don't like at all how much handholding is happening on IOs compared to Android.
    Last edited by saus; 2016-09-06 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frijoles View Post
    Pardon me why I roll my eyes. In reality, the majority of computer users would benefit from the simplicity of an apple computer. It's a great (and very expensive) platform to check email and play interwebs. Gaming has been king on the PC for years. That isn't going to change probably ever.

iOS vs android is personal preference. The vast majority of aviation related things are only found on an iOS. It's all I can use at work, but I use both iPhones and android phones for cellular service (domestic vs project fi international). Both are great platforms.

Let the great Apple vs android debate begin.
    I enjoy aspects of both sides. Android due to the openiness, iOS due to the ease. Windows for gaming, Mac for programming. I work at a software company, and our developers too tend to program on apple devices. They each have their part, and I used to be heavily anti-apple anything, but now I enjoy both and just go based off preference of what I need.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Quote Originally Posted by darqyplays View Post
    dunno maybe like 80% of the people in the world! :P
    The reason why Android has that statistic is because Android is running on way more phones than iOS.

iOS only runs on Apple devices. Android runs on just about everything else. You can go down to Walmart and buy a $20 burner phone and it will probably have an Android OS on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    It seems to be only on US itunes atm... no sign of it on the Uk store yet.

Cool app, but they're missing the most important thing... Artifact knowledge research.

Writing a letter > cell phones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    From personal experience most time its this.
    Eh. I'm not in the habit of overpaying for products, even if I can afford them. With Apple you're really paying for the brand name, not the quality of the device.

Quote Originally Posted by Finglas View Post
    I'm guessing all of these people praising Android have just never used an iPhone as their primary device.
    Had an iPhone 4s, switched to a Nexus as soon as I could. I was never a fan of the walled garden app system and forced upgrades that don't run quite right on older hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Android?? Who the fekker uses Android??
    Er, the overwhelming majority of people? Market share is estimated to be about 70% to 30% in Android favor.

Deleted
    Only US atm?