Artifact Abilities

Just wondering why some classes/specs gets insanely good Artifact abilities (WW Monk - DH) and others are just plain garbage(Elemental)...

I mean it just doesn't make any sense to me at all.. WW monks can legit pull 10 mobs and press their Artifact Ability and they all die or drop to 20% HP instantly and their DPS can spike to over 1 mill easy... Meanwhile i'm sitting on my ele shaman and pop my Artifact ability and it only buffs lightening bolt and chain lightening, which those two abilities hit like a wet noodle so it just makes it hit a little harder.

Not to mention the Monk artifact is instant and i have to waste a GCD charging the damn thing with some lame animation like i'm raising my weapon to the sky to gather electricity. I mean my Lava Burst crit for like 200k maybe a little more if i am lucky and i see other classes hitting for 600k+ and they have way more survivability than elemental... i want to like elemental so bad but i cant play it, its trash.

At least resto is good

God i hope they makes some serious changes.

Balance druid just gives you a new rotation spell (Moon Moon) and resto just gives you an increase in HoT speed ticks on a minute 30 CD so I feel your pain.

Signature Created by Jassinta

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Paladin artifact is 1.5 sec heal with 2 min CD. Very useful. Very.

It feels like only a few specs have extremely OP Artifact Talents and the rest are minimal at best and the best option would be to nerf the few that are OP to even this out a bit. Hopefully blizzard sees what is going on and fixes the issues!

They had months to 'fix the issue'. Nothing radical will come any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    They had months to 'fix the issue'. Nothing radical will come any time soon.
    Well, looks like i am leveling my Monk, he was my main in WoD anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Holy Paladin artifact is 1.5 sec heal with 2 min CD. Very useful. Very.
    it is, throw the below faith, artifact, beacon of virtue, and you will be bursting a insane aoe. done it yesterday on my mythic dugeons, you will get everyone up with that beacon of virtue in that short time. you have to track your artifact buff on your allies frame so you can heal that one that is beign buffed by the heal, spamming healing on it will cause your beacons get massive heals.

edit: its a constants healing and bufffing next heals. So wombo combo.
    Last edited by shonist; 2016-09-06 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    it is, throw the below faith, artifact, beacon of virtue, and you will be bursting a insane aoe. done it yesterday on my mythic dugeons, you will get everyone up with that beacon of virtue in that short time. you have to track your artifact buff on your allies frame so you can heal that one that is beign buffed by the heal, spamming healing on it will cause your beacons get massive heals.

edit: its a constants healing and bufffing next heals. So wombo combo.
    This. But in response to all people complaining about their artifact power. Keep in mind these were balanced around people being 110 and having their artifacts maxed out. Most likely, people just don't have the right synergy yet, don't have the proper gear, or simply haven't quite figured out how to best utilize their abilities. I think the ones like Monk and DH are just "easy" to figure out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grass is always greener on the monk's side.