Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Went enhancement after being elemental since wrath and am loving it. Pulled in over a million dps at level 108.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Druid m8. Tank, heal, DPS and DPS m8. Royal flush m8.

Good luck grinding all those? No such things as luck son. Just enjoying each spec and not crying about being 2% lower DPS than everyone else. If everyone did theoretical best damage. Which they don't. So I still win and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Warlocks are the ones with the most to complain about and rightly so. We were altered dramatically to make way for Demon Hunters and everything about it is sloppy and poorly done. Blizzard won't bother fixing until the next expansion (if that) because they know we're one of the least played classes around. They haven't bothered to give us anything new and interesting but they have for classes like rogues who got a massive upgrade in fun and power with the new Outlaw specialization. Not that I'm complaining that other classes got something nice, but it's a bit ridiculous how poorly we're treated in comparison.
    I'm pretty sure Monks are the least played, not warlocks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I expect WW to be nerfed here shortly. Also probably the self-sustain of vengeance. Fire mage? Meh.

Personally feel Fire Mage can be inconsistent. You can ruin the meters one fight but the next every fireball seems to take 2-3 to proc a single crit. The start of the fight is brilliant, like 350-400k burst during Combustion but outside of that... eh. It's in a better condition than some specs, but Fire is by far the most reliant on crit procs, essentially winning a 50/50 cast chance every cast depends whether you do 50-100k more outside of combustion.

Nope. Despite not liking what they did to hunters I'm sticking with mine. Not a flavor of the patch/xpac/month player. Let others play what they feel however =P
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    Is it because the majority of specs suck if you are not a fire mage or a DH?
    Personally I definitely think a lot of specs suck.
    That said I can understand certain frustrations - especially in what's content now up until the raids some specs just appear to be ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by giniyo View Post
    people crying about ww monk when hes not even over the top on single target its just that the cooldown skills all deal AoE damage aswell
    Not sure how relevant that is given that current content is 95% aoe fests.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm pretty sure Monks are the least played, not warlocks.
    "one of". I did not say THE least played.

No, not everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    "one of". I did not say THE least played.
    Either way I think the most fun spec(Warlocks) is Affliction. Destruction was ok in WoD. Now it's kinda meh so I understand why many warlocks are upset.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Either way I think the most fun spec(Warlocks) is Affliction. Destruction was ok in WoD. Now it's kinda meh so I understand why many warlocks are upset.
    I don't see how you could possibly consider it fun unless you don't play one and simply think it looks neat from afar. The mechanics are atrocious, the time it takes for your damage to start pouring in is horrendous and the rotation is awful because of the changes to Unstable Affliction, the addition of Soul Effigy and the inclusion of the artifact weapon's ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I have been switching back and forth between my mage and lock, both 110, Lock is only about 825 item lvl, and my mage is a fresh 110 with about 812 item lvl, and IMO at the moment Mages are leaps and bounds ahead of locks with every spec not just Fire. Afflictions ramp up time is way to slow, and on certain fights the mobs will remove those slow ass ramp up dots negating a good portion of your dmg, not to mention their talents seem mediocre at best Soul Effigy is the same shitty mechanic mages had in the last expansion was fortunately removed with his expansion. Destro has clunky mechanics with havoc, and the one talent should be a passive talent and destro should be given something else. The only positive for the lock atm is solo questing I can solo most anything, other than that they need some serious work.
    Good to know, probably means I'll level my Lock after getting my Priest to 110. Love playing classes at their lowest ebb so can expect only buffs.
    Nothing worse than the class you are loving getting nerfed once you're used to it

I got the urge to heal, but I can't bring myself to level up one of my alts.

15+ Year Old Account
    WW has only decent single target sustained dps even if you have superior ilvl when compared to some other classes. Burst is good and aoe is godlike. But ww won't be topping a single target raid fight. Though maybe some artifact traits can help with it.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2016-09-07 at 12:29 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I'm quite happy as holy pally. I think it's truly just flavor of the month syndrome and Edgelord DH.

I personally liked the ability pruning and and enjoying every class I play (which is all of them, have all of them at 100 and have completed the artifact and Class Hall introductory quests on all of them). I'm not that happy about some of my favored specs being "bottom of the barrel" in high end content right now, but things change and I'm just focusing on my DH right now. I'm loving that class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how you could possibly consider it fun unless you don't play one and simply think it looks neat from afar. The mechanics are atrocious, the time it takes for your damage to start pouring in is horrendous and the rotation is awful because of the changes to Unstable Affliction, the addition of Soul Effigy and the inclusion of the artifact weapon's ability.
    I've played it, Affliction is more fun to me then Destro.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing my druid almost exclusively so far, since warlocks are seriously messed up.
    Numbers are easily tuned, but the mechanics and the 'feel' of the class/spec isn't something you just hotfix.

Oh well, at least i'm having fun as a moonkin.
    Want to heal, as that's my preferred role, but I don't know if I can be bothered after having invested everything into my balance artifact.

I've played it, Affliction is more fun to me then Destro.
    Oh good. I'm glad you've "played" it. That makes you so much more qualified to discuss my class.

I am 843 ilvl hunter with third relic and 2nd golden trait (MM). When I pug, yeah, I tend to destroy pugs. With guildies, im middle of the pack. Overall, I don't like how much cc and my kit was gutted, feel soft and weak. But PvE dps, I feel fine.
    PvP is my only concern, feels like melee is running a train on range.