Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'm playing a DH as my main as I wanted something different. But when I queue LFG and run around the city on my server I see a big variety of classes. If anything I see more Fury warriors than F Mage and I barely see any monks of any spec. If I wanted a toon that was limited to pure DPS then I'd still be maining my SV Hunter. F mage stand out as they have fire balls floating around over their heads

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    So is everyone bar those 3 specs unhappy about their class and believe they are "trash, bottom tier, garbage, clunky, boring" and wants to be a fire mage, a rogue or a DH? Because all I see in each class discussion is a wall of whining about how each spec sucks and that the grass is always greener somewhere else.

Whats the deal with this huge FOTM herd mentality? I've never seen this to such a magnitude in previous expansions? Is it because the majority of specs suck if you are not a fire mage or a DH? Or is it just that...FOTM in its most obvious form?
    Dunno. Been Retribution since 3.0, not switching now. Sometimes I feel my DPS may be a little slow, but I also can't be bothered to go all-out with CDs and all (not while questing anyhow). I'm lazy and paladins' ability to just stand up to whatever suits me nicely.

Also, we got Ashbringer, man. Ashbringer.

(BTW, my secondary is a fire mage - has been so for some time - and FotM or no, paladin still rolls way better. At least through leveling, I haven't gotten my mage past that just yet.)

Deleted
    I'm elemental and I don't want to reroll. I just want some QoL improvements and some minor buffs to bring us in line at least more towards the middle. The gap between the best spec and the worst spec is upwards of 50-60% on patchwerk and considering that elemental is the second lowest DPS while also suffering terribly from helter skelter, it only gets worse. They also struggle to compete on AoE and cleave. The only positive of elemental is that we have amazing short-term burst but our sustained is possibly the lowest in the game.

I don't think people are serious when they say they're rerolling, its hyperbole as a result of frustration and venting. There are some that will but the majority won't.

People are finding that they aren't doing well on their spec and they need to express their frustration because otherwise, nothing gets fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    All I got from your post is "I get carried by my group and I'm okay with that".
    You should get back on your basic reading and understabding skills, then.

Deleted
    I am playing a WW monk, i am totally satisfied with it, it is performing awesome in aoe trash, and average single, but i was already happy with it when i chose it over my old main because i love its playstyle.
    Yeah, sure, if the performance of the char is good the merrier, but as i said, i was already very pleased with the class because i love the playstyle.
    My old main was a SP, i was in no way on top of the meters while raiding in MOP, except maybe when i got the thunder king trinket, but still i was more than capable of doing my part, and because i liked the playstyle, i enjoyed raiding with my SP in MOP, and everything i did with the char.

Don't feel like play any of the class OP mention.
    Try a mage and leveling isn't that great. You are a glass cannon basically if mobs get close is hard. I made the mistake of going with frost at ll 100 so now my damage isn't the greatest so you have to kite the mobs. Also doing those world mini boass for toys/artifcat etc etc is pretty hard on a caster. I like to solo when questing so this makes not fun for now.
    DH they are great but I feel there are too many of them right now. So trying to get one into a more serious raiding/dungeons guild isn't that easy since everyone and their grandma have one. Also since is is a new class lot's of people have no idea how to play it right so they end being a bad a dps/tank which gives the class a bad name (such as huntard back in the day.).
    WW. Did the class trail and just hated the playstyle. Doesn't fit me at all.
    Rouge same thing I just can't into it.

Beside class/spec get buff/nerf all the time. Just look at DK when it first came out. They were OP as hell. Then got nerf to the ground and slowly brought it back. I am pretty sure blizzard will nerf some class/spec and buff others before the first raid comes out.
    Last edited by sponge5307; 2016-09-08 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing Monk since mop first started. Blizzard hasn't shown any love to us windwalker pretty much ever so this is awesome. Brewmaster & Mistweaver are terribly boring so don't rain on our parade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

I've been loving all the monk changes..

except Mistweaver's philosophy. It's feels less unique than what it was in WoD

Not that I like to complain or bitch like you described, but for example... Ive been playing SV/MM Hunters and Enhance/Elemental Shamans since Burning Crusade, Ive tried them in Legion and lost almost all interest on them. I now play DH (started as Havoc but Im mostly tanking right now) because if Im to learn a completely new playstile, I might aswell change class.