Anyone else seeing high Tiger Palm numbers? (WW)

High as in 200k+ criticals? - 863 ilvl Fists - no additional TP relics

Guildmate with slightly less ilvl was only doing 100k's at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=2

This has happened to me a couple days ago where it almost outdamaged my blackout kick. I have tried replicating the bug and the only possible outcome i could get was after going Brewmaster and using its abilities. I suspect it either came from Blackout Combo or the Face Palm artifact trait.

I reported it to Warcraftdevs already and I assumed it was fixed since my TP never broke past 35k at 840 ilvl average even after trying to replicate the bug again.

yeah it seems to be fixed for me right now, will check if it comes back after playing brewmaster with blackout combo

I tried it and I'm getting the same results. It comes from Blackout Combo in Brewmaster and then switching specs. First time I tried, I applied the buff, dropped combat, then switched to WW and all of my Tiger Palms were hitting for 50k non crit and 100k crits. I tried doing it again and it only worked on my first Tiger Palm, and then a third time it didn't work at all. It seems inconsistent but it's certainly coming from BM Blackout Combo and there might be a way to add in Face Palm as well like TrollShaman suggested.