Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nxone View Post
    bugsack dont collect nothing sorry. i just get a error msg in chat like this: [string "--[[ Error in ' NF Rage Bar' ]]function()..."]:1: '<name>' expected near '('

and a error in animation tab of NF RAGE BAR
    i.imgur.com/57ta7kU.png

gonna check that tomorrow.

try to uncheck "color" and look if everything is working so far until i fix it or revert to an old version of the WA

Deleted
    uncheck color work!

Can confirm, same issue here, unchecking color for all of them stopped the errors.

[19:44] [string "--[[ Error in ' NF Rage Bar Enrage 2' ]]function()..."]:1: '<name>' expected near '('
    [19:44] [string "--[[ Error in ' NF Rage Bar' ]]function()..."]:1: '<name>' expected near '('
    [19:45] [string "--[[ Error in ' NF Rage Bar Enrage' ]]function()..."]:1: '<name>' expected near '('

7+ Year Old Account
    alright, bug should be fixed now. just delete and reimport the WAs.
    you can either use the direct link or wago.io, both are updated right now.

Great weak auras. Trying to make the transition over to using these but the whole set is just too small. Is there anyway to scale the entire string?

Deleted
    now works perfect, great job!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    Great weak auras. Trying to make the transition over to using these but the whole set is just too small. Is there anyway to scale the entire string?
    Sorry Not possible cause of different sizes

Hi, just started using it for all specs. Very well done. Though, I am experiencing the same issue with the Protection WA's that I took from May 30th.

Here is a screenshot:
    https://prnt.sc/fejoii

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    Hi, just started using it for all specs. Very well done. Though, I am experiencing the same issue with the Protection WA's that I took from May 30th.

Here is a screenshot:
    https://prnt.sc/fejoii
    don't know why ppl get errors for coloring animations right now.
    to prevent error messages you could uncheck "color" under "animations" for the NP De Ready.

cheers

7+ Year Old Account
    7.2.5 Update will be kinda late.
    Don't expect an update within the first days after patch release

UPDATE:
    7.2.5 WA update is live now, enjoy and report any bugs!

Cheers
    Last edited by mTx87; 2017-06-14 at 12:01 PM.

heya can you export only sweeping strikes WA? (poli's ss wa from wago dont work)

Hey Nooke,

Nice work as always.

Minor request, more of a "nice to have" rather than a must have but could you possibly add a stack count over the BT icon (Bottom right corner would be my suggestion) for the fury t20 4p buff? Admittedly I haven't loaded your 7.2.5 release yet so it may already be there - ignore this if it is!

Cheers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coburn1990 View Post
    Hey Nooke,

Nice work as always.

Minor request, more of a "nice to have" rather than a must have but could you possibly add a stack count over the BT icon (Bottom right corner would be my suggestion) for the fury t20 4p buff? Admittedly I haven't loaded your 7.2.5 release yet so it may already be there - ignore this if it is!

Cheers
    Hey Coburn,

I will add all T20 stuff in the next few days (if possible)

cheers

Deleted
    Since in fob/trauma build slam is replaced by ww, there should be a power check on ww instead of a cd check and slam no longer needs to be tracked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    Since in fob/trauma build slam is replaced by ww, there should be a power check on ww instead of a cd check and slam no longer needs to be tracked.
    true, thanks for your feedback.

fixed it.

wa string in 1st post + wago.io updated

cheers

Nooke why must you wear a dress in the gif's, it's so unbecoming of a warrior

I feel absolutely retarded for asking, but how does this work in regards to priority? How do I know which ability to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Jindacruel View Post
    I feel absolutely retarded for asking, but how does this work in regards to priority? How do I know which ability to use?
    These aren't a strict "Press this next" set of WA's but more so highlight high priority abilities/buffs.

At the end of the day it's still down to the user to make the decision on which ability to use, based off of the visual aids provided by the WA. At least that's how I've utilised them

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    7.2.5 Update will be kinda late.
    Don't expect an update within the first days after patch release

UPDATE:
    7.2.5 WA update is live now, enjoy and report any bugs!

Cheers
    EDIT - Ah, my bad. Seems like the swing timer replaced where the GCD line used to be. I even managed to change it back myself! <3
    Last edited by zaxlor; 2017-06-16 at 06:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    These aren't a strict "Press this next" set of WA's but more so highlight high priority abilities/buffs.

At the end of the day it's still down to the user to make the decision on which ability to use, based off of the visual aids provided by the WA. At least that's how I've utilised them
    ^this

Nooke why must you wear a dress in the gif's, it's so unbecoming of a warrior
    will make some new gifs especially for you

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    EDIT - Ah, my bad. Seems like the swing timer replaced where the GCD line used to be. I even managed to change it back myself! <3
    yeah I replaced the gcd bar with a swing timer some updates ago because I find it more useful