Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thanks, awesome WAs!

Overpower is bugged though. It shows up even when not usable.

These WA's are awesome!

Finally have a good setup for prot and arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Thanks, awesome WAs!

Overpower is bugged though. It shows up even when not usable.
    Thanks for pointing out, fixed

Quote Originally Posted by KeepoPride View Post
    These WA's are awesome!

Finally have a good setup for prot and arms.
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    Thanks for pointing out, fixed

ty
    Great, thanks! Much appreciated.

EDIT: Could you please perhaps paste it on pastebin or a similar site if possible. Much easier to copy from there

Deleted
    Looking really good.
    Am i the only one who can't import the spells though? I can import the cds without any problem

edit: just had to update WA, silly me
    Last edited by mmoc7a31f897db; 2016-09-07 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    Very nice! could you make it so it also works when mortal combo talent is used, thank you

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhelp View Post
    Very nice! could you make it so it also works when mortal combo talent is used, thank you
    sure, updated in 1st post

I've got a suggestion from a friend, so I want to ask you guys before what you think about it.
    Normally for the protection WA the IP bar covers the rage bar - but some warriors would like to see their current rage anyways.
    So I did the following, I split the bar in 2 seperate bars when the IP buff is up. If it is down you only see the normal rage bar.
    As you can see in this gif here

Is that a better solution for the IP/Rage management as before?
    Last edited by mTx87; 2016-09-07 at 07:26 PM.

What is the default for IP in the String? i.e. is glowing when it is absent? When over 60 rage? When Veng is up?

Just curious. ;D Never really messed with WA before but yours is the first that makes me wanna (mayhaps) dive in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uaeko View Post
    What is the default for IP in the String? i.e. is glowing when it is absent? When over 60 rage? When Veng is up?

Just curious. ;D Never really messed with WA before but yours is the first that makes me wanna (mayhaps) dive in.
    glowing of IP and FR is only for vengeance proc right now.

I've got a suggestion from a friend, so I want to ask you guys before what you think about it.
    Normally for the protection WA the IP bar covers the rage bar - but some warriors would like to see their current rage anyways.
    So I did the following, I split the bar in 2 seperate bars when the IP buff is up. If it is down you only see the normal rage bar.

It's totally fine with me. Actually I was about to suggest that you create another bar for IP above rage bar, but this one you suggested is actually good and will work for me. Again, thank you for sharing these WAs and for continually improving it.
    Last edited by PacketJ; 2016-09-08 at 03:34 AM.

Hello!

I'm with you on the split bar for IP and rage, otherwise the rage bar is always hidden.

7+ Year Old Account
    alrighty then, #1 post updated with the new WA string

appreciate all your suggestions, you make the WAs better for me too :P

Hello

Thank you very much for your nice work m8 . really appreciate it .

Having small problem with the Arms Weak aura that you posted , the cooldown for the icons for the abilities is not showing as count number like the pic that you posted , any tips to help me to show it

Regards.

Honestly not trying to be a smart ass.

How do I download this add on? I do not understand what I am seeing here.

Looks great, is this change in the code on the front page? I copied it from the link to the pastebin site but mine don't show this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by koko1989 View Post
    Honestly not trying to be a smart ass.

How do I download this add on? I do not understand what I am seeing here.
    Download the add on from here: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2

Then in the game in a chat window type /wa

It will load the config screen of the add on.

Choose new and then in the right choose option that says import from text string. Alt tab out of windows and click the pastebin link underneath the spells on the first page. Select and then copy all of those letters inside the code box on the pastebin site. Alt tab back to WoW and use control+v to paste the letters into the import string box.

Click Ok and enjoy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Looks great, is this change in the code on the front page? I copied it from the link to the pastebin site but mine don't show this.
    should be updated in 1st post (even the pastebin urls)

should be updated in 1st post (even the pastebin urls)
    It is working 100% Thanks mTx87

These weakauras are fantastic. I can't thank you enough.

I added some personal tweaks to some of the timers (making the icons a lot bigger and moving then to where I can see them better) but overall they function very well and still let beginners like myself play with settings and customizing.

Really loving the Prot auras. May I ask the purpose of the Devastate aura serves?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabwarrior View Post
    Really loving the Prot auras. May I ask the purpose of the Devastate aura serves?
    just so you don't forget to devastate

there is no real benefit to it, maybe I'm going to replace it in the future.