Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel like an idiot, but how are you guys Copying and pasting the whole string. My computer will only C&P 1/20th of the string at a time, and then even if I paste it piece by piece into WA, then WA does not understand it as a proper string.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpeoplemonster View Post
    I feel like an idiot, but how are you guys Copying and pasting the whole string. My computer will only C&P 1/20th of the string at a time, and then even if I paste it piece by piece into WA, then WA does not understand it as a proper string.
    open the pastebin link and try that one (CTRL+A to mark everything)

Deleted
    Man this one is really awesome, working real good for me. Is there a way to get GCD's in there aswell ? That would make it perfect.

Hi nooke, im a Weakauras noob, is it possible to resize the weakauras and make them larger?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yipikayey View Post
    Man this one is really awesome, working real good for me. Is there a way to get GCD's in there aswell ? That would make it perfect.
    There is a gcd Bar under the Rage bar

Quote Originally Posted by Zakiyama View Post
    Hi nooke, im a Weakauras noob, is it possible to resize the weakauras and make them larger?
    Possible but you have to do it on your own

Update
    new Version in #1 post.
    I won't put the string as "Code" in #1 post and no more pastebin links because it's easier for me to just upload to my Webspace and change the specific link. (no more hassle if I edit the #1 post to scroll for ages)

Please test the new WA before deleting your old one.
    You can always Import because I use different WA-Names for each Version.

Highly appreciate your Feedback guys, hopefully all is working as it should.

currently missing: new traits I suggested some Posts before...will add them later if necessary.

cheers
    Last edited by mTx87; 2016-09-19 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks Nooke, I was just about to poke this thread to see if you'd get a new release out before raids!

Will test te fury changes when I get in tonight

Cheers

Deleted
    Thanks! Really saves me a lot of time

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coburn1990 View Post
    Thanks Nooke, I was just about to poke this thread to see if you'd get a new release out before raids!

Will test te fury changes when I get in tonight

Cheers
    Thanks for testing Coburn - I'm relying on you for the fury stuff

Quote Originally Posted by One-Of-Many View Post
    Thanks! Really saves me a lot of time
    Appreciate it

Deleted
    As Fury, I prefer the new iteration overall (especially liking the new enrage timer over the rampage icon). However, in the previous version execute would only light up if enraged, remaining grey if usable but not enraged - I personally preferred this. Also, whilst I love the enrage timer over the rampage icon, I feel the FullRage rampage icon should take priority if at 100 rage, it currently does not.

Thanks a lot

Edit:

Thinking again, the current exectute setup may make more sense when considering juggernaut (warrior's new, haven't unlocked it yet), maybe someone else will give better insight.
    Last edited by mmocb6b7188b5a; 2016-09-19 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by becatushnack View Post
    As Fury, I prefer the new iteration overall (especially liking the new enrage timer over the rampage icon). However, in the previous version execute would only light up if enraged, remaining grey if usable but not enraged - I personally preferred this. Also, whilst I love the enrage timer over the rampage icon, I feel the FullRage rampage icon should take priority if at 100 rage, it currently does not.

Thanks a lot

Edit:

Thinking again, the current exectute setup may make more sense when considering juggernaut (warrior's new, haven't unlocked it yet), maybe someone else will give better insight.
    Correct, With Juggernaut you will be wanting to execute ragardless of Enrage so the current version suits that.

I've tested the juggernaut changes and from the limited testing I can achieve (no execute phase really lasting more than 10 seconds!) it looks good so far Really liking how sense death is built in. It actually got me thinking about Massacre talent (Free Rampage procs). Is there currently any consideration for this? I havent actually ever specced it so not sure how the WA will respond to the proc but it is most certainly the go to talent for raids

Great work as always

Cheers!

Woah. This is amazing. Awesome work. I kept away from WA all of WoD even tho ppl was almost forcing me to use it. But when i saw this it was love... It fits marvelously in my UI and it's superuseful! Thanks a ton for the fantastic job and for keeping it updated.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Coburn1990,
    Thanks for testing mate
    I will take a look into the massacre proc

@becatushnack,

I think I keep the rampage stuff as it is right now.
    Regarding the juggernaut behaviour...this will need further testing and more Feedback from Users cause I can't Test it by myself.
    Appreciate any Suggestion how to handle All the different execute procs for Fury

Cheers

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Could somone seperate the Fury things only ? Because i use other weak aura for tanking but wanted to use this for Fury and maybe arms.

Deleted
    You can load this WA only for specific specs.

Hi There, Are you updating your weakaura suite for today's patch?
    Love your work and I would like to have it again thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mazuno View Post
    Yes please do

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mazuno View Post
    I won't find any time to update them today.
    Is there something really important to change from your side?

UPDATE
    cause of the recent class tuning I've changed some protection stuff to reflect those.
    Last edited by mTx87; 2016-09-28 at 08:23 PM.

Excellent work! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much.
    Please, help me improve my English! Feel free to point out any mistake. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    I won't find any time to update them today.
    Is there something really important to change from your side?

UPDATE
    cause of the recent class tuning I've changed some protection stuff to reflect those.
    Thanks mTx87 for keeping them up to date!

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been editing mine over the last few days to make a few of the icons larger, as well as making them line up. Working out pretty good so far, but this was a nice first step to get all of the abilities on the page. Thanks!