Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoopDaWhoop View Post
    Ok, lets summarize:

1. Legion is 1 week old. Check
    2. You pull your random data out of 1 random hc with random people. Check
    3. Those random people were overgeared. (840 is not average) Check
    4. Then you take your random data from your random hc with your random overgeared people and reflect actual content performance with it, which starts in 2 weeks. Check
    5. You obviously have no clue about what other classes/speccs can do/are capable of. Check
    6. With that gear advantage, a hc boss lasts like 1 min. 40 secs or less with bl. So basically, the whole grp just bursts the shit outta the boss. As a dot class like feral its totally natural that you get outbursted by practically anything what is not an affliction lock. Check
    7. Then you suddenly switch the consensus to the hps difference between a holy pala and a resto druid, which makes absolutely no sense to me. Check
    I was going to reply to the Original Poster, but then I was this perfect reply. Just going to add it in here another time because it is worth it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripitgood View Post
    Really enjoy how you just complained. And compared us to the HIGHEST dps class in the game right now.
    Great job
    5/7
    Much smart
    Who do you compare a class to other than the best class? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by glorygores View Post
    linking pure patchwerk no movement simcraft results and expecting people to take you seriously LUL. Feral is known to have garbage dungeon performance and be honestly the most punishing of all classes regardless of gear for making a mistake. ( except possib. SPriest never played one )
    Sims take a class and pull their optimal rotation off with sub 1% failures. on top of just being pure single target (something that doesnt exist in any of the upcoming raids )

sims are to be taken as a small grain of salt not no gospel.
    Feral is also top tier 2-3 target cleave.

The only thing they actually don't do well at is trash mobs. And if it's honestly a must, you can switch to SOTF for trash.

Feral was in a lot of the top 5 on emerald nightmare bosses, with some ferals getting #1 on certain fights, it only suffered in M+, however, if you run a group with lets say a DH and a FMage, your high ST will complement there high AoE. (This exact comp did a M10 fine during the beta)

Anyone that played WoD feral shouldn't have an issue with it's current iteration. It's extremely similar other then you apply bleeds faster and the APPM has gone down with the loss of incarn.

At the end of the day, once you have heroic raid gear, you only do M+ once a week for the one 880 piece of gear, as gear in M+ maxes at 865 with 1 880 piece per week if your level is high. High up guilds such as from scratch are even using a feral druid this time around (yriss from scratch)

When you say terrible dungeon performance, what you mean to say is terrible dungeon trash performance. While we aren't the worst class at trash however, we absolutely wreck Mythic Dungeon BOSS DPS. We have so much waiting and pooling built into our rotation that we don't actually lose that much DPS when we have to run around and avoid mechanics. I already have ashamanes bite and I'm rocking full enchants now and I'm regularity hitting 280k boss DPS, and I'm hitting around 300k with lust/flask (the 300k was hit on the first boss of halls of valor).

Feral is in a weird spot where if they want to buff our AoE, they need to nerf our ST, personally that's not something I want. However, more than likely they will nerf the AoE dps of DH's or WW monks currently (they are hitting 2M DPS on trash in M dungeons)
    Last edited by renji1337; 2016-09-07 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boolawa View Post
    just ran a random heroic for the daily, full group all 840~ ilvl.

i was feral, im pulling pure trash aoe dmg every pull, our holy fucking paladin pulling over 125k on each pack easily.

first boss, I pulled 215k dps single target, he fucking pulled 235k as a FUCKING HOLY PALADIN.

second boss he was 2nd in dps with 180k.

i don't understand how a holy paladin is pulling MORE than my aoe dmg on trash (even though we suck at aoe)

but he can pull that much single target.. i also felt he heals WAY better than resto druids
    Feral AoE is terrible. This has been known for a long time, it was already bad before the Brutal slash nerf. I am not sure why you are so surprised, have you not read this forum at all in the past 6 months?

The grass always seems greener on the other side. Having said that, I would look at playing another melee class if the feral numbers are disappointing. However, play whatever you find fun.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiranjivi View Post
    The grass always seems greener on the other side. Having said that, I would look at playing another melee class if the feral numbers are disappointing. However, play whatever you find fun.
    I would have agreed with this, but then I played protection warrior and saw what a well designed class was like.
    #balancedreams

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    I would have agreed with this, but then I played protection warrior and saw what a well designed class was like.
    #balancedreams
    I feel like if any tank is up to get nerfed next, it's prot war ;O

Feeling nice is pretty irrelevant when the amount of work we put into our class and FoE timing has us doing extremely middle of the road boss DPS and fucking unacceptable trash DPS. Balance hasn't felt this ABYSMAL in a very long time, good luck ever beating a non-brain-dead non-quadriplegic rogue in DPS.

Also, OP, you think feral is bad, really?

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

L2P. Balance is bad, feral is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, has never felt better. Except, you know, when we did actual damage.
    The sim used for balance was based on crit > haste so it was improperly used since haste is our most important stat to have above anything else (haste > int). The gears used in the sim has no haste what so ever (37% crit vs 0% haste)

This is why people should not go nuts and use sims as a means to win an argument, grabbing a snapshot without the context paints a picture that shows balance is almost as bad as warlocks when in reality they were tested incorrectly.

It's honestly a bit irritating that someone like you would try to come on here with an ego and post a link to something that clearly gives you all the information needed to make a rash decision but you decided to just copy/paste
    Last edited by xpose; 2016-09-08 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by renji1337 View Post
    Feral is in a weird spot where if they want to buff our AoE, they need to nerf our ST, personally that's not something I want. However, more than likely they will nerf the AoE dps of DH's or WW monks currently (they are hitting 2M DPS on trash in M dungeons)
    It really wouldn't be difficult at all for Blizzard to give feral an AOE finisher, which wouldn't affect single target damage at all.

Feeling nice is pretty irrelevant when the amount of work we put into our class and FoE timing has us doing extremely middle of the road boss DPS and fucking unacceptable trash DPS. Balance hasn't felt this ABYSMAL in a very long time, good luck ever beating a non-brain-dead non-quadriplegic rogue in DPS.

Also, OP, you think feral is bad, really?

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

L2P. Balance is bad, feral is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, has never felt better. Except, you know, when we did actual damage.
    Lol, linking non movement non aoe stand still patchwerk sims to show how good specs are. How fucking brainless can you get. MMO-C is so golden.

Who do you compare a class to other than the best class? LOL
    I do. But the point is the % difference between the WORST and the BEST.
    Druids aren't that far from the top, we're doing OK. We could stand to have some changes no doubt. But we're not so bad. And when you compare us to a class like Rogues. You're asking a lot from a Class with 4 viable Specs (Ranged and Melee DPS) when Rogues do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Lol, linking non movement non aoe stand still patchwerk sims to show how good specs are. How fucking brainless can you get. MMO-C is so golden.

For reference, because feral damage is mostly all bleeds, they don't suffer much from movement, even during 2-3 target fights. They also have a bigger melee and AOE range with 1 ability being 45 yards with balance affinity. Ferals actually spend over 140 seconds in there sim doing nothing and just auto-attacking because of how they are setup. They are one of the melee classes that can fully run away from a boss for 10seconds, and run back without losing DPS for example. (Think Mythic Mannoroth)

Feral was top contender in the beta on emerald nightmare bosses and some nighthold bosses. Logs have already been shared and uploaded places.

People are over valuing AOE. In M+ AOE is valuable (which right now people can only do Mythic Dungeons, which is why people are talking about AOE so much), however feral picks up after M8+ because mobs live so long there's actually enough ramp-up time for ferals. In the raids we've seen so far, ST and 2-4 target cleave is what is happening most of the time, and that is where feral shines, ST and 2-3 Target cleave.

While our AOE currently is not the best, shadow thrash does indeed help, but it will be awhile before we have it. There is also a thrash legendary.

Also, a M+10 comp was cleared with a feral druid, fire mage, DH, RSham, and a prot war with time to spare, it's obviously viable, and has its places in certain areas if they are geared, know how to play, and have good gear.

Xanzara.com for feral help, or join the dreamgrove discord. I gurantee alot of feral players are playing feral wrong right now. I see alot of people refreshing rip and SR during it's pandemic timer and it's actually better to refresh rip at 8 seconds or less and SR at 10.5 seconds or less when running JW, If you always refresh them at there pandemic timers, you will run into a scenario where SR and RIP are dropping at the same time, which is why the above scenario is a DPS increase.
    Last edited by renji1337; 2016-09-09 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boolawa View Post
    just ran a random heroic for the daily, full group all 840~ ilvl.

i was feral, im pulling pure trash aoe dmg every pull, our holy fucking paladin pulling over 125k on each pack easily.

first boss, I pulled 215k dps single target, he fucking pulled 235k as a FUCKING HOLY PALADIN.

second boss he was 2nd in dps with 180k.

i don't understand how a holy paladin is pulling MORE than my aoe dmg on trash (even though we suck at aoe)

but he can pull that much single target.. i also felt he heals WAY better than resto druids
    If you are pulling 215k single target in 840 as feral....then sorry but you are not playing the spec properly, either with incorrect talent choices or incorrect buff/debuff/energy management..

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    No only that but he is basing his rant off incorrectly geared balance sim.