Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't see how you couldn't just trinket the Mind Control, because you can in fact use your trinket on it even in world PvP.

Deleted
    I know spell reflect is not much of a thing anymore but what happens if you spell reflect a mind control?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes that is what is called world PVP. griefing other players is called world pvp. next question or are you surprised that it wasn't fair?
    world pvp or " ganking " is NEVER about a fair fight, and is almost never about skill, never was never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Indeed do I agree!

Yes, this is wpvp, go to play on a pve server if you don't like it.
    no its not..... learn the difference between pvp and griefing dude

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    no its not..... learn the difference between pvp and griefing dude
    In one you're winning and in the other you're the one losing. Simple as that.

Your """"griefing"""" is what everyone with a working memory calls "wpvp". Don't like it? play on normal.

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    In one you're winning and in the other you're the one losing. Simple as that.

Your """"griefing"""" is what everyone with a working memory calls "wpvp". Don't like it? play on normal.
    killing someone over and over and not letting them play the Game is griefing... Set by Blizzard. do you ever read their Rules ???? guess not

its not about killing someone 1-3 times... but what do i expect from people with the brain size of a pile a shit. dont bother replying /ignore