Poll: Playtime

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    No I was not able to play all day long.. why would I?
    I have my own business, a family and I do things the week-ends...but i'm currently 838+ and I will be ready to raid in two (2) weeks..
    We can do everything while being casual!
    Same here and I'm enjoying every single minute I'm playing it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I'm pretty pissed unfortunately. New expac, I leveled to 110 in two days, not bad...then real life responsibilities kick in and I have had hardly any time to log on and if I do, I feel fairly ill to really do much. Meanwhile, I see people that have just been enjoying the game non-stop day in day out and are way ahead of me.

I don't think it's fair, but I sort of want to know how many people are in my boat compared to those having fun.
    I still haven't committed to a main. I have completed artifact quest lines on every class except Druid. I play more Holy Paladin and my Vengeance Demon Hunter more than the other but they are both only 102.

I am still very fearful of liking and committing to a class/spec choice and being in the situation I was in for WoD which was that elemental shaman sucked early on, and by the time they were "fixed" I had already moved on and invested in another class/spec.

Played ten hours on launch day and then about two every day since. Full time job, part time student, wife and child, and I volunteer a few times a week. I do enjoy the time I get though

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US