Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Just looted orbs 6 and 7 with friend. Both got them. Looks like respawn timer has been changed to instant respawn.

Deleted
    is it still mount for EU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    is it still mount for EU?
    Yes, mount this week as well.

I just finished it and fought Kosumoth. Sadly this week it is the mount again. Resets in 13 days apparently. But at least I finished attunement with zero problems. I was stuck at orb 6 like many people. Just gotta wait a little longer for the tentacle. xD

Deleted
    Thanks for updating.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long did eveyone have to wait for their quest to pop up? I've done all 10 orbs (double checked with the macro provided here on mmo-champ), relogged twice, entered another zone, but no quest yet
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    How long did eveyone have to wait for their quest to pop up? I've done all 10 orbs (double checked with the macro provided here on mmo-champ), relogged twice, entered another zone, but no quest yet
    It was instantly there for me. Have you discovered Eye of Azshara? Not saying it's a requirement, but odd it's not popped up for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    It was instantly there for me. Have you discovered Eye of Azshara? Not saying it's a requirement, but odd it's not popped up for you.
    Yeah, I ended up looking on the map and it was there, was expecting a quest in my log, silly me.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

With the orbs hotfixed I guess I'll start the attunement for this guy, was waiting for it to be fixed since I have limited time to play and hate wasting it sitting on spawn points, aka why it took me most of WoD to get the Poundfist mount.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Ya all orbs are fixed at lease on the US side.

Did it and got my pet after reset yesterday.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Updated with all screenshots!
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

So what's up with the mount/pet switch? It's still pet again this week, the quest lasts for 13 days, do we need to leave it active for a week to have it change?

Should change this week.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question, sorry if I seem dumb or if this has already been answered.

I did the WQ and got the mount, do I have to re-do the attunement or will the Pet WQ just pop up eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Question, sorry if I seem dumb or if this has already been answered.

I did the WQ and got the mount, do I have to re-do the attunement or will the Pet WQ just pop up eventually?
    It will just pop up and be ready for you to do.

does the wq reset in 2 weeks on the day you killed or just regular tuesday resets?
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Should change this week.
    Not seeing the WQ at all this week, completed for pet last week

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    You might get it next week then. Could be on cooldown from the time you complete it.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    If Kosumoth - like any other WQ - is on a global reset timer, you won't see the WQ reappear until next week at minimum, as wednesday last week there were still short of two weeks left on the WQ duration. Then additionally, we also don't know yet, wether it's going to respawn immediately, or going to take some weeks prior to its respawn.

Will the mount ever be an award for NA or is it JUST the stupid pet?