Deleted

Quest after unlocking the third relic

Did anyone get a quest after unlocking the third relic? My non monk friends got quests after unlocking it but im not getting any. I unlocked the third relic over 24h ago and still no quest. Am i the only one with this problem?

I got the balance of power quest chain after unlocking the third relic. But it took some days for me to appear.

Deleted
    Not got anything so far, I was the first of my friends to unlock the relic but have yet to receive the quest, my friends have passed me and are waiting for the raid to finish it off now, it's a joke tbh.

Unlocked the relic 4 days ago btw.

Deleted
    Doesnt matter much as the chain require the raid anyway.

Deleted
    True but it would be nice to get it started, just weird as the quest isn't available honestly it's kinda irritating.

Deleted
    Any update on this? it's been a week since I finished my order hall campaign and I still don't have the follow up quest while most people I know are on the raid part of the quest line.

Deleted
    My main question to you guys is, how in the god name you get more followers? im still stuck at 4, with the class campain im at last stage for ''tracking the tideskorn'' do you get the champions after? because on my hunter i got them few hours after i ding

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    My main question to you guys is, how in the god name you get more followers? im still stuck at 4, with the class campain im at last stage for ''tracking the tideskorn'' do you get the champions after? because on my hunter i got them few hours after i ding
    U get more after tideskorn

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to be at artifact knowledge 2 for the next set of monk order hall campaign quests to unlock.