Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordzero2 View Post
    anyone know why? It just happened all of a sudden.
    It's called supply and demand. Low supply+high demand= high prices. High supply+ high demand= medium, High supply+low demand= clearance sales.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Because today you have 3 sockets in your gear if you are lucky. We used to have 3 in pants and chest alone. I'm at 847 ilvl with literally no gem slots.
    I miss having lots of gems It felt really great getting a new piece of gear with lots of sockets and matching all the colors of gems or mixed gems. It always felt like it made a big difference, even if maybe it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    thank god for that, now you might actually need to go do content instead of jewing people out of their money

poor you
    how am i jewing people out of their money? is buying uncut gems and cutting them to put on the ah somehow jewing people now a days?

Its not like the people who cut gems decide the market price (except for a select rich few)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    It's called supply and demand. Low supply+high demand= high prices. High supply+ high demand= medium, High supply+low demand= clearance sales.
    im aware of that, was wondering what caused the supply to go up. question was answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mahesvara View Post
    No it's not logical to assume someone wants to cheat because they asked how a hotfixed bug worked. Just like it's not logical to assume someone wants to commit genocide because they want to know how the holocaust happened. You came off as a jerk and are just looking for ways around it instead of admitting it.
    hes really trying to not look like an ass lol.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    how am i jewing people out of their money? is buying uncut gems and cutting them to put on the ah somehow jewing people now a days?

Its not like the people who cut gems decide the market price (except for a select rich few)

- - - Updated - - -

im aware of that, was wondering what caused the supply to go up. question was answered.

- - - Updated - - -

hes really trying to not look like an ass lol.
    the supply went up because the population of 110s with mining went up. That's pretty much a given
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you think pointing out rules is being a jerk you have some serious issues. I would avoid life since your mistakes will be pointed out when they happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Being curious and asking, by definition, means you were trying to find out about them. Stop being a fucking jerk and just move on.
    my guy is trying really hard to get on MMOCHAMP mod team, stop interfering with his goals guys. someone has to point out the rules, whos going to keep the peace around here if not him?

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    my guy is trying really hard to get on MMOCHAMP mod team, stop interfering with his goals guys. someone has to point out the rules, whos going to keep the peace around here if not him?
    Clearly he doesn't know that all you need to do is send dick pics to Fencers relentlessly. She will claim she wants you to stop but don't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    Pretty sure talking how an exploit was done AFTER its fixed and cant be used isnt against the rules, but I could be wrong. Basically people were infinitely mining basilisks for Felslate, but as stated, its already been hotfixed and a bunch of people got banned for it.
    Fix is that they hardly ever can be found to have felslate.

No, I inferred he was looking for a way to cheat from his statements. It is logical considering OP was asking for information on how exploits work...
    Just chiming in, you are an ass.

I would have been curious to considering I was mining the fel basks since day 2 and could never get more than a few ore every 4-5 kills. I did love mining a pile of ash a lot though

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I inferred he was looking for a way to cheat from his statements. It is logical considering OP was asking for information on how exploits work...
    Stop being an asshole.
    You've been told a few times now by a few guys. Stop fanatically defending your points.
    One does not have to blindly obey every rule there is. Shit man. You probably stay away from downloading pirated things off the internet as well, because it's against the rules.
    You're the perfect citizen according to the government. Obeys the rules, doesn't break the rules, doesn't question the rules. You're the sheep.

I have botted at least 5 character to lvl 100 because I can't be arsed to level up anymore in this game. I also frequently buy gold because selling tokens is not as profitable. I do not however use exploits to profit. Do I care what other people think? No. Do I care if you're going to blame me or call me a cheater, etc? No, your opinion doesn't matter as much as you think.

15+ Year Old Account
    was in the middle of a dungeon so posted it quick
    It is absolutely crucial to get answers ASAP to market related questions in a dungeon

Believe it or not, intellectual curiosity does exist, and it is entirely possible to be curious about how something was done while simultaneously having zero desire to do it. If I hear a story about someone breaking into the world's most secure vault, I'd love to know how it's done. That doesn't mean I want to do it, but the ideas and the concepts are interesting. For you to assume there is no other need for the information displays either a shocking arrogance on your part (that nobody could come up with any reason for desiring the information that you yourself have not already come up with), or a shocking lack of comprehension and exposure (that nobody can be simply curious).

On topic, I doubt undoing the exploit will help much at this point. The nerf to gems means a lot of people won't be willing to spend as much in the first place, and a lot of that immediate demand has already been filled. (There will be more in the future, yes, but there will also be more and more players farming and providing those materials.)

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, I inferred he was looking for a way to cheat from his statements.
    His statements asking how people had done something that he knew had been fixed and was no longer possible to do? >.>