Deleted

The heart of zin-azshari

Hello, i just received this quest in my order hall..
    it requires me to go to Eye of Azshara mythic and defeat the last boss and loot an item...

but in my impatience i already did eye of aszhara today and now i'm left wondering if i can do this quest this week?

ty

I would imagine you can because it doesn't drop off a boss. Its near one of the naga channeling the last boss then I believe you just have to complete the dungeon for the 2nd part.

Deleted
    I don't personally know, but I agree with the previous poster that it is likely you can, espec because the lockouts are only loot-based and you don't need to loot anything from a boss

I don't think you'd need to wait until reset since the item doesn't drop from the boss, you gather it next to the last boss itself.

Deleted
    thanks but yea i know that part.. i was wondering for the part of getting credit for the boss kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Illuvatar View Post
    thanks but yea i know that part.. i was wondering for the part of getting credit for the boss kill?
    You will need to re-kill the boss

Just like you would expect for any other quest.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    What is the requirment to get this quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Suar View Post
    What is the requirment to get this quest?
    Complete your class order campaign, then a bit later, a quest will appear in the order all. Not sure on the timeframe, but it was a couple of days after for me iirc.

Deleted
    Ah ok. I have finished my campaign two days ago and didnt receive a quest but my friend get it immediately

10+ Year Old Account
    You can if it''s not boss drop. Roguee got similar q, pickup thingy in maw of souls. I as well done mythic before i get but i can return there and grab it since there are no mob because of id.

If you completed the campaign and did not recieve the quest, try playing a arena skirmish

Total artifact power seems to be part of the trigger for this... had my class hall completed on sunday. I got the quest last night (Demon Hunter, 842 ilvl, 867 ilvl dps glaives Rank 18. Didn't show up until I had rank 18 weapons)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanonar View Post
    If you completed the campaign and did not recieve the quest, try playing a arena skirmish
    It works, lol. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    Total artifact power seems to be part of the trigger for this... had my class hall completed on sunday. I got the quest last night (Demon Hunter, 842 ilvl, 867 ilvl dps glaives Rank 18. Didn't show up until I had rank 18 weapons)
    Nah that doesn't seem to be it. I've had a guildie with rank 18 that didn't have it. Maybe it's multiple triggers, maybe it's slightly random, it's difficult to say.

I didn't get it until my artifact was over 860 ilvl

My artifact is rank 18, and has been 870 for a few days. I've completed the class hall quest chain for a few days as well, still don't have it. going to try to do that arena skirmish thing

Edit: Lol it worked after the skirmish!
    Last edited by aesthir; 2016-09-09 at 04:27 PM.