Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegan View Post
    Just about 10k sightless eyes farmed up now off of bosses only. Nothing. Should have the rat mount tonight, though, so I guess I've got that going for me.
    outch! decent measuring stick though, should check how far I'm with that myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Lost Codex of the Amani last night! Not sure on the exact # of rares that I killed before getting it but if I had to assume I would say 20. I have farmed about 8k sightless eyes FWIW.

Man, the hidden appearance makes the elemental artifact look SO much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I got the Lost Codex of the Amani last night! Not sure on the exact # of rares that I killed before getting it but if I had to assume I would say 20. I have farmed about 8k sightless eyes FWIW.

Man, the hidden appearance makes the elemental artifact look SO much better.
    were u in elemental spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenaz View Post
    were u in elemental spec?
    Nope. I was in Resto. Read the OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Well, that's crazy if true. Nobody has confirmed that they received it from farming so I'm interested to see if this actually works.
    Can someone confirm that ? please :O if it's true gonna farm it all day long

Just got my Ele appearence. Killed just 10 rares im so sad that elemental is shit right now...

got it in resto spec

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    86 victories over Warlord Parjesh!

Starting to lose hope!

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    86 victories over Warlord Parjesh!

Starting to lose hope!
    Thought it was confirmed you only get one chance. What are you doing with your life

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Thought it was confirmed you only get one chance. What are you doing with your life
    I'm talking about the Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact Appearance, not about the Enhancement Shaman Hidden Artifact Appearance.

Check the OP
    The thread
    The Wowhead's comment section.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenaz View Post
    Just got my Ele appearence. Killed just 10 rares im so sad that elemental is shit right now...

got it in resto spec
    You are lucky, really lucky, i have been farming in the sewers for at least 13h, I have counted the mobs and i have reached the 140+..... NOTHING
    The problem i see with this skin, at least for me, is that u just have 5 min to farm, then theres other 5 min where u do pvp which is funny the first time but then u get bored. Other classes have a large number of mobs and nothing to worry about

Anyone else notice the ghostly light blue appearance the enhance hidden skin takes on randomly? I have no idea how to trigger it, but I'll see if I cant get a picture up.

I'm talking about the Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact Appearance, not about the Enhancement Shaman Hidden Artifact Appearance.

Check the OP
    The thread
    The Wowhead's comment section.
    Indeed. I was sleepy when I read your post.

I tried farming the world boss randomly throughout the week when I had a chance. I only got about 10-15 kills and never had any luck getting the ENH hidden item. I know 10-15 times isn't much but it usually took about 10 min to get the group and another 10 to kill him. It just doesn't seem right that other classes have it easy getting theirs and we only get 1 chance a week to get ours.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Restoration Hidden Artifact appearance after 103'ish Warlord Parjesh's kills and 97 Lady Hatecoil's kill. I left the instance after killing those two. Ran (fully completed) a Mythic, two Heroics and one Normal Eye of Azshara while farming.

Hated farming it. At least it was 10 min. per run.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2016-10-02 at 02:53 AM.

Congrats - yet to do anything artifact wise

Deleted
    Got my enh one on my first and only kill of Levanthus at 4 ak.
    I wanted the red recolor so bad, but it seems that mythics don't count towards completion, so now I have to long-dps-queue hcs, or farm healer skin and try that way lol

edit: as wisely pointed out by A Chozo right below, I was using an unreliable macro. mythics are fine
    Last edited by mmoca898a1d844; 2016-10-03 at 12:59 AM. Reason: correction

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geconimo View Post
    Got my enh one on my first and only kill of Levanthus at 4 ak.
    I wanted the red recolor so bad, but it seems that mythics don't count towards completion, so now I have to long-dps-queue hcs, or farm healer skin and try that way lol
    Hmm, the popular macro to show dungeon progression was a little bugged for me and didn't show progress for dungeons, had to switch to another popular one. Check if your dungeon runs are actually being tracked

/run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    This one is showing my stuff correctly. If your mythic dungeons are really not counting (have no idea if this is intended or not), ...farm the Restoration one!

Got the Restoration Hidden Artifact appearance after 103'ish Warlord Parjesh's kills and 97 Lady Hatecoil's kill. I left the instance after killing those two. Ran (fully completed) a Mythic, two Heroics and one Normal Eye of Azshara while farming.

Hated farming it. At least it was 10 min. per run.
    I got it and don't really like it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    I got it and don't really like it.
    You are blessed.

Deleted

Smile

Hmm, the popular macro to show dungeon progression was a little bugged for me and didn't show progress for dungeons, had to switch to another popular one. Check if your dungeon runs are actually being tracked

This one is showing my stuff correctly. If your mythic dungeons are really not counting (have no idea if this is intended or not), ...farm the Restoration one!
    Thank you very much. Went from 2/100 to 15/100. Want to farm again